the Rift

[OPEN] Clouds in my coffee

Isopia the Mountain That Knows Posts: 780
Dragon's Throat Apostle atk: 6.5 | def: 10 | dam: 8.0
Mare :: Tribrid :: 18hh :: 3 - is now aging slowly HP: 90 | Buff: NUMB
Hubris :: Royal Bronze Dragon :: Shock Breath & Frost Breath & Babel :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath Odd
Isopia

When it seemed as though nothing further was going to happen with Kisamoa on the beach after the Goddess's departure, Isopia took the opportunity to investigate the new underwater cavern for herself. Hubris sat upon her back, clutching the red folds of her cloak as she navigated the rock-like stairs that led down beneath the sea level. It was quite surreal to know that outside thousands of tons of water roared and pulsed, and yet the earth was strong enough to sustain this opening. It didn't seem as though her Father had any part of this, but nevertheless she felt some sort of pride at the strength of the rock walls around them. 

The further she descended, the more the walls seemed to drip with condensation. Soon the ground levelled out, and she was able to walk forwards once again. Though this particular part of the cavern was dark, a rainbow halo of light glistened ahead of her - presumably where the Goddess had created the glass viewing portion of the tunnel. As she neared it, her maroon and cream coloured body became splotched with colour, as light from above, diffused by the ocean, glistened through the rainbow glass. And there, just behind the walls, was the coral reef that Kisamoa had shown them only a few days prior.

>>Pretty<< Hubris thought, gliding from his perch on her back to investigate the walls for himself. He pressed his bronze face up against them, blowing air onto the glass, and then drawing a happy face in the fog he had created. With a toothy grin, he looked up at Isopia who looked down at him with a neutral expression. But the little dragon was not deterred, and continued to investigate the glass walls.

@Albrecht  

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
Clouds in my coffee - by Isopia - 11-14-2016, 01:06 PM
RE: Clouds in my coffee - by Albrecht - 11-18-2016, 10:42 AM
RE: Clouds in my coffee - by Isopia - 11-19-2016, 09:43 AM
RE: Clouds in my coffee - by Albrecht - 11-20-2016, 08:56 AM
RE: Clouds in my coffee - by Isopia - 01-01-2017, 02:21 PM
RE: Clouds in my coffee - by Albrecht - 01-13-2017, 02:12 PM
RE: Clouds in my coffee - by Isopia - 01-17-2017, 05:21 PM
RE: Clouds in my coffee - by Albrecht - 01-28-2017, 12:41 PM