the Rift

[OPEN] Clouds in my coffee

Isopia the Mountain That Knows Posts: 780
Dragon's Throat Apostle atk: 6.5 | def: 10 | dam: 8.0
Mare :: Tribrid :: 18hh :: 3 - is now aging slowly HP: 90 | Buff: NUMB
Hubris :: Royal Bronze Dragon :: Shock Breath & Frost Breath & Babel :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath Odd
Isopia

Isopia supposed that one benefit of this crystalline hallway was that one could not easily be snuck up upon down here. Despite the lack of bright light to highlight those headed your way, the granular stonework beneath ones hooves was impossible (or at least quite difficult) to tread upon silently. So, as it was, Isopia noticed Albrecht's arrival nearly as soon as he rounded the corner and came into sight - though she had heard inclinations of someone arriving before that.

The disadvantage of this hallway however, was that there was no where to run should you wish to avoid idle converesations. Which Isopia almost always tried to do.

Stuck in this reverse aquarium, Isopia turned her quad-horned skull towards the man who had greeted her. Neutral yet wide, golden eyes regarded him, taking in a few features here and there about his apperance (silently concluding that she did not know him, though they had been at several of these gatherings together in the past). Hubris, unbothered by this new arrival, waved a clawed hand in their direction and offered a bright trill of greeting.

Instead of returning his hello, Isopia's eyes returned back to the sea just outside the glass. She turned her head slightly, trying to determine how thick the glass walls actually were. Though because of the distortion, it was impossible to tell.

"I wonder if it would be the sudden depressurization, the weight of the water, or drowning which would be the cause of death, should these walls break." Pausing, Isopia seemed to be thinking something to herself. Then, shrugging her massive shoulders, she added,  "or if the Goddess decided to no longer maintain this place."

And, despite the morosness of the topic, Isopia really did wonder those things. 

@Albrecht  

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
Clouds in my coffee - by Isopia - 11-14-2016, 01:06 PM
RE: Clouds in my coffee - by Albrecht - 11-18-2016, 10:42 AM
RE: Clouds in my coffee - by Isopia - 11-19-2016, 09:43 AM
RE: Clouds in my coffee - by Albrecht - 11-20-2016, 08:56 AM
RE: Clouds in my coffee - by Isopia - 01-01-2017, 02:21 PM
RE: Clouds in my coffee - by Albrecht - 01-13-2017, 02:12 PM
RE: Clouds in my coffee - by Isopia - 01-17-2017, 05:21 PM
RE: Clouds in my coffee - by Albrecht - 01-28-2017, 12:41 PM