the Rift

[OPEN] Clouds in my coffee

Albrecht Posts: 249
Aurora Basin Impersonator atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 2.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1hh :: 19 (Orangemoon) HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Strom :: Suma Ball Python :: None Townsen

"Hubris?” He wonders aloud, chuckling as the dragon poses and the snake wriggles, bumping his tiny nose against the underside of the stallions neck in a silent, desperate plea of, ‘up!’ Flashes of excitement burst along their shared consciousness like light behind closed eyelids: fleeting, but ever so slightly detectable. “Should’ve named mine Id.” The stallion huffs grumpily, touching his nose to his chest and cocking his head at an odd angle to provide the snake a climbable platform. The young python takes to his living jungle gym without hesitation, using the stallions jaw, brow ridge, and eye pocket as handholds to reach the promised land of backswept horns.

No sooner is the snake coiled around one bony protrusion than he’s demanding again, this time for down, though not for himself to get back down, but for the stallion to carry and lower him within reach of the bronze dragon like a living litter, though just as creaking and unwieldy. The stallion shakes his head, though he lowers it somewhat, firmly telling his young companion that if the dragon wants to come see him then it can damn well do so on its own four legs.

Turning his attention back to the mare, he ponders her answer. He knows very little of the Helovian gods and wonders if the Earth God is a generally nice guy – nice guys usually frown on cannibalism, after all – or if the mares knowledge and subsequent view of him are sheltered by her relation. Would the Earth God oppose his being eaten by an emissary, for example, truly? He finds the idea difficult to believe, especially if the god has first met him in this scenario. He’s well aware of his own repugnance - and unapologetic.

"Maybe the beast is not only fulfilling a request of the Earth God. It’d be easy enough to tack on an agenda of his own with the legitimate quest underway. Who would think to question?” And just how much leeway would completing this task give him in the eyes of the Earth God, he wonders.

"Alby talks" 'Strom talks'
OOC // That means so much coming from you, thank you! <3 @Isopia

albrecht & strom
kaneryuu!

[Image: 56c616e54affc]Rated M, R, NC-17, AO, 18+, NSFW
Tag dat azz!  @Albrecht
Violence & Magic okay.
Wish - Away - OOC

Messages In This Thread
Clouds in my coffee - by Isopia - 11-14-2016, 01:06 PM
RE: Clouds in my coffee - by Albrecht - 11-18-2016, 10:42 AM
RE: Clouds in my coffee - by Isopia - 11-19-2016, 09:43 AM