the Rift

[OPEN] Eyes Open

Zubari Posts: 52
World's Edge Colt
Colt :: Unicorn :: 17.1 :: 1Year 8 Months
Kuuma :: Melanistic African Civet :: None Dressy
His hooves snuck away from the others. Chocolate tones camouflaged into the trees and bushes. The deep black spots made his figure break up and disappear into the surroundings. The boy enjoyed laying low, and staying out of the watchful eyes of his father...the King of Edge. There were many reasons the boy resented his father, but there was just too many to name off. But how about starting things off with he is a man whore in Zubari's eyes. The elephant cheats and lies to get ladies to love him; then breaks their heart! What type of respectable man does that to a woman? Well, that is the reason Zubari does not respect his father. Slinking his way through the land, the boy has a chance to brew and simmer on all the things his so-called " father" has done. He brought that malicious little girl here and called her his "sister, he brought the gold lady here and practically disowned their little family. Zubari and Katua were no longer the elephant's concern, only his real family, and his real children. If only Katua understood.

Golden eyes squinted and his face twisted in anger and disgust, but soon they changed into amazement and fascination. He had never seen anything like this place before. There was a power that almost pulsed through the land. Small hooves carefully picked his way around the snow covered place. There were shrines of some sort, and they all had special markings on them. What was this place? The past thoughts of his father washed down the drain (for now..). Then golden eyes met a magnificent creature. Her wings were broad, and her crown was filled with horns. His own golden tipped crown tilted from side to side trying to get a better look. This creature fascinated him, and he had to get closer. Zubari crept through the alters peering from the side occasionally. Then his chocolate body would quickly move to another alter. Soon the boy found himself standing beside a great tree. He was almost in touching distance of the woman."Hello. I am Zubari. Do you live here?? You look like you would. Not saying anything bad, I just have never seen anyone who looks so god-like. Besides the Moon God, I saw her one time. " He tried so smile through the questions and turn on his charm, but he felt stupid not knowing any answers to his own questions. "What is this place?." His normally dull voice perked up as he stepped from behind the tree. Bright gold eyes looked upon the God Lady to see if she would be nice enough t answer his questions.

"Talk."
zubari
"I’ll take my bow I won’t make a sound I whisper truce as the ashes hit the ground

image | coding
Lyrics

@Isopia

Please Tag Zubari in all Posts.
You may use magic and cause slight injury

Messages In This Thread
Eyes Open - by Isopia - 11-15-2016, 02:02 PM
RE: Eyes Open - by Zubari - 11-24-2016, 07:06 PM
RE: Eyes Open - by Isopia - 01-01-2017, 03:06 PM
RE: Eyes Open - by Zubari - 01-02-2017, 12:31 AM
RE: Eyes Open - by Isopia - 01-02-2017, 11:46 AM
RE: Eyes Open - by Gawen - 01-07-2017, 11:01 PM