the Rift

[OPEN] Eyes Open

Zubari Posts: 52
World's Edge Colt
Colt :: Unicorn :: 17.1 :: 1Year 8 Months
Kuuma :: Melanistic African Civet :: None Dressy
A charming look fell upon his small chocolate and black face. The woman was very nice to him and spoke with lecture like tons. Usually, he would turn away and trudge off, but her lecture was intriguing. The God lady spoke, and she had such great knowledge of this place. She told him how this place did not have a herd. Twisting his golden nubbed crown he squinted his eyes. Zubari could not understand how no one owned this place. His attention fell quickly from the God lady to her beautiful little flying thing. Oh! He has never seen something so amazing! Its wings looked of a unique leather feel, and it was bronze in color. The small shrill made the boy step closer to the amazing little creature. Bright golden eyes widened, and his nose reached out to sniff the muzzle of the little beast. "Wow! Hello to you too, I am sorry that I did not see you on your friends back. He was polite and kind to the little winged beast. Then golden eyes shot up to look at the lady. You must be special, I have never seen such an unusual, intriguing little creature before. What is his name if you do not mind me asking?" He chuckled brightly looking to the woman with a smile. It was so odd for Zubari to be excited about something, but his heart fluttered, and there was something unique about this pair.

Chocolate and black tones straightened up as she began to speak of the moon god. He held the silence in his tongue with expressive eyes hungry to know more. She then talked about the veins of the Gods. This was the place that his hooves stood in now. Death hinted and reared its head everywhere the boy looked. It was a dull boring like land. No life or light brightened the world around them. Quietly Zubari looked back to the God Lady and her little friend. Her words absorbed into his brain like a sponge. Leave it to the others to ruin everything. It would not surprise him if his father partook in the greediness she spoke about. His head nodded in agreement as she finished up everything that she had to say. "People always ruin everything. I do not understand why some had to be greedy. I feel like everyone always ask's the God's for everything, but they never ask if they need something. They have to have feelings too. It's not fair. Then again life is not fair, so I have been told" His shoulders shrugged slightly with a half grin."If the gods were so angry why did they not kill everyone?." He let his gaze fall to the ground. "Is the moon god kind? She seems to do a lot for my herd. I have never spoken with a god before, but I wonder what they are like. If you do not mind sharing your experiences; I would love to listen to them. If not, I guess I can head home. " A child like grin came to his face as his attention fell upon each shrine.
"Talk."
zubari
"I’ll take my bow I won’t make a sound I whisper truce as the ashes hit the ground

image | coding
Lyrics

@Isopia

Please Tag Zubari in all Posts.
You may use magic and cause slight injury

Messages In This Thread
Eyes Open - by Isopia - 11-15-2016, 02:02 PM
RE: Eyes Open - by Zubari - 11-24-2016, 07:06 PM
RE: Eyes Open - by Isopia - 01-01-2017, 03:06 PM
RE: Eyes Open - by Zubari - 01-02-2017, 12:31 AM
RE: Eyes Open - by Isopia - 01-02-2017, 11:46 AM
RE: Eyes Open - by Gawen - 01-07-2017, 11:01 PM