the Rift

Gone With the Wind (Elizabeth, open)

Elizabeth Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Elizabeth
the fallen

The journey was rather enjoyable, as the grullo stallion had not pushed his luck with the Fallen queen. As they stepped foot further into the Steppe she noticed the cold had begun to affect him, a gentle tone only was put forth to assure him "The cold is not cold for long, you'll adapt."

The pair still walked on alone, now Elizabeth decided to explain, "What I am about to say will be a long and probably bland speech, but it is information you will need to know." Flicking her long forelock to the side she made the right eye visible to he. Taking a deep breath and beginning with a stern voice, "We do not own this land, rather inhabit it for the time being, our home is the Edge that was taken over by a large band of outcasts called the Qians. They believe all species are equal but they are wrong." a pause now, "You see, Xanthos, we are supreme. Unicorns. If you agree with our, I quote, 'racism' you may join in with myself but you must seek the presence of Psyche for further information on our supremacy. If you wish to just live among your own kind you can just join in on Mauja's herd."

Taking a firm look to the snow around them and then placing her attention back to him, "Now, if what you told me in the gateway is true, you are now my brother. I will be there for my own kind and you will rise along side us. If you choose to be among the 'equals', you're disowned and you will fall with them just as well." her words now harsh and cruel. True but tainted. Now she waited for the arrival of some. After waiting for a reply, the Friesian mare again spoke to Xanthos, "We will be accompanied by others soon." her eyes grazing the horizon. Looking for any signs of the them.

Messages In This Thread
Gone With the Wind (Elizabeth, open) - by Xanthos - 10-26-2012, 10:54 PM
RE: Gone With the Wind - by Elizabeth - 10-26-2012, 11:10 PM
RE: Gone With the Wind (Elizabeth, open) - by Elizabeth - 10-28-2012, 12:05 PM