the Rift

Gone With the Wind (Elizabeth, open)

Psyche the DarkEmpress Posts: 380
Deceased
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 hh :: 8 (ages in Orangemoon) Buff: ENDURE
RayoDeSoleil

Xanthos. The shadow-mare filed the name into the depths of her memory, along with the sight and smell of the stallion. If Elizabeth had brought him here, she was sure that he had at least told the bigger fae that he was a racist. Elizabeth, much like Psyche herself, would not stand for the blood-traitors who called themselves their brethren. But then, he could have been lying, or simply agreeing to please the mare. She was rather like Psyche in her powers of persuasion, or at least that was the vibe that the Crux had picked up. She was reassured of this as Elizabeth twined herself around Psyche, almost cat-like in grace, taking the moment to whisper in her ear a warning.

Orbs narrowed as she looked Xanthos over once more. He would make a fine warrior, if he remained in their control, but she hadn't the time to babysit. Well, Elizabeth had brought him here - he would be her responsibility. "Welcome, Xanthos, my brother," she said, her tones a cunning tone just a grade above a hiss. She stressed his new relation within her group. She would not allow him to forget it. "Elizabeth speaks the truth, darling: you will make an excellent warrior for our organization." A few steps brought her closer, her amber orbs boring menacingly into his.

"But allow me to make myself perfectly clear. Your loyalties lie with me, not with any misplaced sense of companionship you might feel for anyone outside the Plague." For a moment longer, she held his gaze, and then she turned her cranium to eye Elizabeth. "If you'd get him settled in, darling? And do let me know how he's settling in." Her words were not clear enough to alert Xanthos to her intentions to keep him under supervision until he proved himself, but Elizabeth, with a mind so like Psyche's, would hopefully get the hint. She made a mental note to check in with the fae soon to discuss Xanthos's options in her organization - and then she turned away. "Feel free to accompany me to the rest of the herd. Of course, Mauja will have to accept you into their ranks, but for now, my word should allow you to stay among us."

[W/C | 376]

Walk walk walk.
"Talk talk talk."
Think think think.

Messages In This Thread
Gone With the Wind (Elizabeth, open) - by Xanthos - 10-26-2012, 10:54 PM
RE: Gone With the Wind - by Elizabeth - 10-26-2012, 11:10 PM
RE: Gone With the Wind (Elizabeth, open) - by Elizabeth - 10-28-2012, 12:05 PM
RE: Gone With the Wind (Elizabeth, open) - by Psyche - 10-28-2012, 09:34 PM