the Rift

[OPEN] What's to be done?

Yael Posts: 186
World's Edge Seer atk: 7.5 | def: 11 | dam: 2.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.2 :: 39 - appears 8 HP: 63.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Zani :: Serval :: None Astor
like a jar, you housed infinite tenderness
and infinite tenderness shattered you
Had Yael known her company was unwanted, she would have taken it upon herself to skirt the dragon-horse pair, and leave them be. There is little as annoying as being intruded upon when all you want is solitude. As nice as the little mare usually is, she, too, has been testy during her ‘me-time.’

Rudeness would have been hurtful, but ultimately forgiven, considering that Yael probably wouldn’t have been able to identify the stranger in the light anyway. Oh well. Shoulda-woulda-coulda. Perhaps it would be a fruitful meeting, at least for one of them.

Yes. Yael almost snorts, surprised at the answer. She doesn’t, though her head does tilt a tad to the right, gaze growing ever more curious. She’s dealt with direct leaders before, but there was usually always a ‘Hello’ first. Her shoulders and wings shift ever so slightly, rolling down to make her neck longer. Oof, the mare is taller than she is, but then most are; she makes Yael think of Vanquish, and a flicker of sorrow flies across her face. No, she definitely is not of Helovia. Though whether she owes any land allegiance now is also under review.

At first, her voice catches in her throat, betraying her emotions. “Ah… no. I xaf only recently come xere. From...” she pauses briefly, not to find the right words, but to decide which where she hales. “... several places, I suppose. B’kanna. Before t’at, Tzion, in ze land of Yisrael.” A weak smile. Pretending it all didn’t hurt like hell right now to recount it, but knowing that she must. “I cahn only assume you ahsk because you are natif, yes?” Another brief pause, and then a hint of amusement creeps into her voice. “Ahm I t’hat odd? As if to say - have you not seen your skull markings, and adornments, and horns that are from no animal that Yael’s ever seen.

And she has seen quite a few - both mythical and ordinary.  

lines | coloring | coding

@Isopia
Eek! Didn't realize I cut the first sentence of that post off. Sorry :/

Please only tag in starter posts, or if the thread is getting dusty
Force and magic allowed, no death please

Messages In This Thread
What's to be done? - by Isopia - 11-15-2016, 02:21 PM
RE: What's to be done? - by Yael - 11-16-2016, 12:42 PM
RE: What's to be done? - by Isopia - 11-16-2016, 02:07 PM
RE: What's to be done? - by Yael - 11-17-2016, 03:19 PM
RE: What's to be done? - by Isopia - 11-19-2016, 09:59 AM
RE: What's to be done? - by Yael - 11-28-2016, 03:11 PM