the Rift

[OPEN] What's to be done?

Yael Posts: 186
World's Edge Seer atk: 7.5 | def: 11 | dam: 2.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.2 :: 39 - appears 8 HP: 63.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Zani :: Serval :: None Astor
like a jar, you housed infinite tenderness
and infinite tenderness shattered you
”... but, not all together.” Oh! How interesting. They really ought to get together to compare notes; the two of them bent over books, glasses perched at the ends of their noses, jotting down talking points well into the dead of night - trying to reason out why the Gods did one thing and not the other, why some cared and some didn’t. It would truly be a fascinating two person symposium.

She reacts to that statement, noticeably. A little quirk of surprise somewhere in her face: a widening of her eyes, perhaps, or a furrowing of her brow. “Eet vas unusual een ze last land too, but t’ere vere a xandful of us xoo xad eet all. But mine vas a geeft. For… safekeeping, eef you vill. To be a good vitch.” Yael chuckles softly, nodding at Isopia’s question. “Now, yes. I start to age again. Eet ees alright, I xaf leeved more t’an most.” Her head bobs up and down slowly, sagely, although really, it’s just as much of a statement for herself as it is for her guide. But the horned and winged woman need not know that.

The gilded pegasus does listen attentively, however, mulling over what it must be like to be charged with such responsibility. Balance is a vague term, and has muddy boundaries; balance between the four of them? Between light and dark? Good and bad? The elements? The list goes on and on, and she is not entirely surprised when it is revealed that they are more or less left to fend for themselves. Seems rather lonely, and Yael knows a thing or two about being lonely right now, which prompts her to speak again. “T’at sounds like a deefeecult, but potentially revarding task. Eet must be xard to be, for many eentents and purposes, alone. More t’an a ruler, but less t’an a god. Xoo can understand when so few are your ekal?” Not that Yael could pretend to know what Ispoia feels or thinks… but have mostly unparalleled powers must be similar. At least she has Hubris. Yael wistfully things that it might be nice to have a friend here… someone to help fill a tiny corner of the giant hole that is her family.

The three of them reach the edge of the forest, and Yael looks out into the snowy expanse and crinkles her nose. Yuck. But their time together has reached a natural conclusion, and so Yael looks over and smiles at the oh-so-serious mare and her little dragon friend. And then a thought. “Oh! I forgot to eentroduce myself. I am Yael. Eef ve meet again, vhat can I call you, daughter of ze Eart’?”

Because ‘Hey you!’ seems highly inappropriate.

lines | coloring | coding

@Isopia

Please only tag in starter posts, or if the thread is getting dusty
Force and magic allowed, no death please

Messages In This Thread
What's to be done? - by Isopia - 11-15-2016, 02:21 PM
RE: What's to be done? - by Yael - 11-16-2016, 12:42 PM
RE: What's to be done? - by Isopia - 11-16-2016, 02:07 PM
RE: What's to be done? - by Yael - 11-17-2016, 03:19 PM
RE: What's to be done? - by Isopia - 11-19-2016, 09:59 AM
RE: What's to be done? - by Yael - 11-28-2016, 03:11 PM
RE: What's to be done? - by Isopia - 01-01-2017, 03:14 PM