the Rift

[OPEN] Back to Buisness [PATROL]

Zubari Posts: 52
World's Edge Colt
Colt :: Unicorn :: 17.1 :: 1Year 8 Months
Kuuma :: Melanistic African Civet :: None Dressy
The boy had started to wonder further away from home. His golden eyes peered through dark chocolate tones of his pelt. Ebony spots have fully made themselves present over his young body. Huffing the boy pulled his legs from the cold white snow, they kept on sinking in. It was only the start to this bastard like weather, and the boy was done already. His face showed no expressions of this feeling, but it swelled and built up inside of growing heart. Trudging on the white shit kept on weighing him down. Frustration, anger, annoyance and aggravation built up in his little chest. The young boy wanted to scream at the top of his lungs. Maybe it would help him feel better, or it might just make everything worse. Zubari internalized everything, locking it away in his Volt of emotions. Golden eyes just rolled pushing forward, his expression of calm and serenity blanketed his face as the snow blanketed the ground.

Words rang through the air; others were near. What should he do, should he run home or continue to see who was talking? Childish like innocents took over any look of dread or frustration that might have lingered on his face. He went skipping forward; Zubari figured that it would not hurt to check out who these people were. Afterall curiosity never killed the cat; it was stupidity, and the boy was far from stupid. Bright golden eyes finally picked out the two figures that were speaking to each other. They were mares, and they did not look familiar to him. Expressions of question wanted to fall across his face, but he held the child-like happiness and joy on his features. They both had wings! How exciting was that! Zubari found more joy talking to the beasts that had the beautiful feathered appendages. Maybe it was due to that fact they could not resemble his father in any way, or maybe he just wanted to be like them. Whatever the attraction and fascination he felt could not be explained by words. Black, scruffy child-like tresses floated behind him. The feather the Verro gave him moved in his hair like a small flag.Then he finally stood in front of the ladies.

Fascinated eyes flashed to each woman. They were magnificent creatures! Their bodies were powerful, and their wings rested against their slender bodies.One of the mares even had feathers above her tail. Excitement raced through his foal like body, but his expression was poised. He did not flinch with this feeling that overwhelmed his body. Quietly he waited until the radiant black and blue feathered woman finished speaking. Her markings almost demanded his attention, but he dares not stare for too long, that would be rude. Zubari smiled at each mare and dipped his golden crown dipped skull to the ladies. "Hello I am Zubari for Edge. I am just curious are there a lot of people with wings where you come from?" He tilted his skull with the question. "I do not mean to intrude on anything you are doing. If you want me to leave, I will. I just could not help but to be attracted to how unique you two are. I am sorry I do not mean to bother you with my fascination. I have always wanted to fly but..." trailing off his young voice fell silent. Golden eyes looked to the ground below knowing he will never be able to fly like them.

"Talk."

OOC:: I really hope you do not mind him jumping in :) he is just a young boy that loves ladies with wings.
zubari
"I’ll take my bow I won’t make a sound I whisper truce as the ashes hit the ground

image | coding
Lyrics

@Nephele @Ampere

Please Tag Zubari in all Posts.
You may use magic and cause slight injury

Messages In This Thread
Back to Buisness [PATROL] - by Nephele - 11-16-2016, 11:17 AM
RE: Back to Buisness [PATROL] - by Ampere - 11-19-2016, 06:00 PM
RE: Back to Buisness [PATROL] - by Zubari - 11-19-2016, 09:43 PM