the Rift

[OPEN] Slither

Toulouse Posts: 146
Aurora Basin Impersonator atk: 8.0 | def: 11.0 | dam: 4.0
Gelding :: Equine :: 17hh :: Six HP: 74 | Buff: ENDURE
Boomslang :: Green Ratsnake :: Paralyze Neverrmind
Toulouse

“Golly, when I get home i’ll tell my kids about this - They’ll never believe I had to be fished out of the sea like a a-a trout!” he gave a ghastly, nasal chuckle and stepped forward to meet the two striped members of the Water Patrol unit with a papercut cut grin. Soon the spluttering mess had fixed himself, stinging himself back together with what seemed like pins. Straightening up and shaking out his pearlescent pelt, Barnabas gave a shaken sigh.

While she was suspicious, the man within Barnabas gave no move. Like a cobra watching his pray there was only one precise moment to strike, if at all. The diviners questions were direct and reasonable at least, so Barnabas answered them to the best of his ability.
“Oh, I am a silk merchant! and I don’t hail from any herd, I was merely passing through in the hopes of procuring some glass from the Worlds Edge and trading my goods. I misplaced my compass along with all of my stock - it was robbed, you see. I just tried to find the closest herdland and here I am!”

“Unfortunately I am not a good swimmer… I have a funny foot!” He gestured to one of his back legs, holding it up and twitching it at the fetlock “I did think I could make the stretch - It has been too long since I have been in proper civilisation, among proper company, and as you can see I am quite starved and blistered" Barnabas explained to the woman who's remarks were condescending, to say the least. Lucky for Toulouse though, his wounds and bones still showed from his ordeal upon entry to Helovia which added to Barnabas’s story wonderfully.

“Might I ask you, Captain, who is the current Sultan and Sultana? It has been many years since my last visit to the Dragons Throat!” He asked her this question as he began to shakily trudge along the shore, cranium turned to face her own, eyes bright and curled ears pricked for her reply.

@Maren !!! ♥︎ had to change my coding, it keeps stuffing up :SSS  for some reason it wont let me change the colour of the first words, and it also keeps deleting the first two sentences? idk wtf is wrong with these tables man.

x
I AM THE KEY TO THE LOCK IN YOUR HOUSE—
DO NOT CRY OUT OR HIT THE ALARM
YOU KNOW WE'RE FRIEND TIL WE DIE—

EITHER WAY YOU TURN, I'LL BE THERE
OPEN UP YOUR SKULL, I'LL BE THERE
CLIMBING UP THE WALLS

SO LOCK THE KIDS UP SAFE TONIGHT
CLOSE THE EYES IN THE CUPBOARD

Messages In This Thread
Slither - by Toulouse - 11-16-2016, 02:36 PM
RE: Slither - by Maren - 11-17-2016, 09:13 AM