the Rift

[PRIVATE] ten thousand reasons for my heart to find

Megaera the Sunspear Posts: 306
Absent Abyss atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15 h :: 8 [Birdsong] HP: 70 | Buff: NOVICE
Gwaihir :: Golden Eagle :: None Laine
The temple that now rose above the arid landscape was a magnificent thing, commanding the horizon for miles. In the bright noonday sun it's metal framework gleamed in glory of the one it had been build for. Megaera was a moth, helpless not to be drawn by the flame, but she did not come just to gape in wonderment. If there was any place she would likely find Maran, it would be  in the temple the Diviner had built.

Meg's fall had come because she had not trusted her herd to help her in a time of need. When her daughter had gone missing, she had sought neither counsel nor aid from those she had promised to stand beside, those she had presumed to lead. Perhaps because she had thought she left them in Gaucho's capable hands her crimes were not so severe but she had returned to find the Wildfire dead and the herd divided. It had taken the faith of her friends to keep her from running away from it all, but the ash spear was still not sure how to begin repaying her debt. But she remembered Maren's offer, made almost a year ago to the day: "If you ever find yourself in need of my help...my thoughts are here to enlighten yours, would you ever require it." The Sunspear could definitely use some enlightenment now.

She hesitated at the base in the temple's steps, such a feat that had been accomplished and what had she contributed? It didn't feel right, somehow, to enter without and invitation. Meg let out a weary sigh; she had never learned how to ask for help. "Maren?" Her voice was stronger than she felt, wings tucked tight to her sides she suddenly felt quite small next to the shining structure.

[shitty poooost alert! @Maren come browbeat her into submission]

Image Credits
FAC FORTIA ET PATERE
be brave and endure
:: permission given for use of magic and force :: please tag Megaera in all posts ::

Messages In This Thread
ten thousand reasons for my heart to find - by Megaera - 11-16-2016, 04:35 PM