the Rift

[PRIVATE] Never take friendship personal

Sohalia the Transcended Posts: 477
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: 10 (ages in Orangemoon) HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Astraeus :: Common Zephyr :: Wakiya ChaoticMelodies
Sohalia

Before Sohalia even had a chance to open her eyes, a familiar voice floated out from the fog to greet her. Though it was familiar, it was not the voice she’d been hoping to hear, and a momentary stab of disappointment forced its way into her gut. That feeling was followed quickly by guilt, for it wasn’t the voice’s fault that she hadn’t spoken with Gaucho since their fight. Regardless of the negative emotions swirling within her, it had been too long since she had spoken with Phaedra, and the chance to talk to one of her closest friends quickly buoyed her spirits immediately.

”Phae!” she cried with a gleeful laugh. It was the first time she had truly laughed in what felt like years, and she loved the former spy all the more for it. ”Oh, it’s so good to see you!” And it was. Sohalia was running short on friends these days, what with Rowan and Phaedra being killed years ago, Gaucho’s recent death, and the death or disappearance of all but one of her many children. And those she might consider friends now felt more like friends of opportunity rather than true, dependable companions. Ampere and Nephele were lovely, and both were growing on her in their own way, but they weren’t Phaedra, not by a long shot.

”Oh, no, I’m not dead,” she explained with a sheepish grin. ”I’m just visiting.” Suddenly afraid that Phaedra would think that she simply hadn’t wanted to visit before now, she continued in a rush. ”I’ve had the ability for years, but… well, it’s not easy to control. In order for me to find someone, I have to be in exactly the same place as they are in the spirit version of the world at exactly the right time.” Her voice was sad, almost pleading, and the way that she looked desperately at her friend was almost heartbreaking to witness.

”I’ve missed you so much!” she wailed suddenly before bursting into hot, lonely tears.

"Talk talk talk."

@Odd

VenomXBaby
Please tag Sohalia in all replies.
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.

Want to place an order?  Visit Crystalline Creations here!
Want to plot with Sohalia?  Visit her plot page here!

Messages In This Thread
Never take friendship personal - by Sohalia - 11-16-2016, 04:57 PM
RE: Never take friendship personal - by NPC - 11-16-2016, 05:18 PM
RE: Never take friendship personal - by Sohalia - 11-16-2016, 05:36 PM
RE: Never take friendship personal - by NPC - 11-16-2016, 07:17 PM
RE: Never take friendship personal - by Sohalia - 11-17-2016, 01:35 PM