the Rift

[PRIVATE] Never take friendship personal

Sohalia the Transcended Posts: 477
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: 10 (ages in Orangemoon) HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Astraeus :: Common Zephyr :: Wakiya ChaoticMelodies
Sohalia

In all the times that Sohalia had visited the spirit world, she could not recall ever having been touched before. As Phaedra stepped forward to embrace her (prompting the pale dove to cry even harder), she was stricken by how normal the action felt. Sure, the touch was not accompanied by the same warmth that a living creature might provide, but Phaedra’s wings were solid enough to encompass the Artisan strongly. A surge of affection and longing nearly took her breath away – oh, how she’d missed having friends!

The mare had only just begun to quiet her tears, sniffling uselessly into Phaedra’s shoulder, when the Opulent mentioned Gaucho, sending Sohalia into a new fit of wailing sobs. Though mortified, the ivory lady found that she could not stop her emotions from flowing freely here, could not bring her pain and sadness back under control to shove them into the back of her mind, hoping that she would simply forget. Later, she would wonder if it was an effect of the spirit world itself – if the foggy, lifeless plane of existence refused to allow anything to exist other than what was – but for now, she merely gave up on trying to calm herself. In truth, she had needed a good cry for some time.

”Oh, Phae -“ she choked out finally, ”I didn’t expect to find him, not really. I doubt he even wants to see me, anyway.” Finally, at long last, her sobs were subsiding, replaced by perhaps the most pitiful, teary-eyed look that could be imagined upon the Transcended’s face. She looked lost, and in truth that was a fairly accurate representation of how she felt. ”It’s just – it’s just that everyone’s gone. First Rowan, then you, then Gaucho –“ She halted, took a shuddering breathe, and pressed on. ”And there was Diniel and Skysong, he murdered her, you know, and I loved him anyway – doesn’t that make me awful? – except it wasn’t him, not really, it was that Moon bitch - but it doesn’t matter because they’re dead, and Rhoa, too, and I was such an awful mother to him, to all of them, and it’s no wonder that Zenobia and Ivezho and Hawke and Aelin are all gone to gods-know-where. I’m just – I’m just so alone in the world of the living, Phae. Why does everyone I love leave?”

"Talk talk talk."

@Odd

VenomXBaby
Please tag Sohalia in all replies.
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.

Want to place an order?  Visit Crystalline Creations here!
Want to plot with Sohalia?  Visit her plot page here!

Messages In This Thread
Never take friendship personal - by Sohalia - 11-16-2016, 04:57 PM
RE: Never take friendship personal - by NPC - 11-16-2016, 05:18 PM
RE: Never take friendship personal - by Sohalia - 11-16-2016, 05:36 PM
RE: Never take friendship personal - by NPC - 11-16-2016, 07:17 PM
RE: Never take friendship personal - by Sohalia - 11-17-2016, 01:35 PM