the Rift

[OPEN] A Key for the Needy [Come grab one!]

Maren the Crownless Posts: 264
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.0 :: 6 HP: 70 | Buff: NOVICE
Mr. Teatime :: Siberian Tiger :: Sing Yewrezz

M A R E N

- By the precepts of her purity -

"You know I was practically the only one against the landbridge being destroyed", she muttered barely audible to no one in particular. Mr. Teatime was the only one yawning in reply. The first time he had watched his bonded craft it had at least been kind of exciting, but now? He had gotten as much used to it as eating, though it was much less fulfilling. Maren felt his opinion brush past and she huffed as she attempted to sniff out the metals lurking within the ground. She remembered from when she had been looking for materials for the Temple that this rock formation was loaded with iron. It came in handy now that they were short on keys. It's all those foals I tell you, she complained. I swear Gaucho did it deliberately! Even after he was the one who made us into a damn island, there is no way he could not have predicted that they would all need keys at some point or another, but her eyes were starting to sting a bit and that surely was no good either. The mare sighed, fogged up the air around her with the mist that had flushed out from her nostrils as she tried to reach for something that was supposed to be her composure.

After having stripped the earth from their metals with new found ambition, she worked them carefully into keys at the multi functional Diviner's fire (as multi-functional as her, let's face it). It was a source of warmth and cozyness in the midst of the cold winter winds that had rolled in from the sea. She worked in silence mostly and, if she was really true to herself, rather enjoyed the small projects after having worked on the Temple for year after year. She used the key Cera had made for her as a sample for the new ones. No matter how clever and capable she was, it made the process go a lot faster. She wasn't a real artisan anyway, just half.

"Three new keys," she announced when she was done, wiping the sweat from her frown with one of her feathered hands. And if there was a needy foal nearby she would tell them:  "Don't lose it!" or  "Don't play catch with this!" or "Don't try and see if it floats! It doesn't!" 

3 small items/ 3 DT keys crafted for those who need them come grab one! c:
by yewrezz

@Sohalia @Aithniel
Please tag me 

Messages In This Thread
A Key for the Needy [Come grab one!] - by Maren - 11-16-2016, 05:01 PM