the Rift

on stranger tides

Byron Posts: 14
Outcast
Colt :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: Three Seasons [Frostfall]
Nova
[Image: byron___bronzehalo_by_arahvir_dan956x_co...an96l3.png]

Oh no, I never get lost! I just, um, don't know where I am.

Byron's small brow raised as his lips pursed together at the pirate's response, well that didn't make sense and he was pretty sure he knew the larger stag knew that. The comical look which was splashed across his face like the speckled spots and lines of white who also made their home there, was purely an opportunity to pull a face and get away with it. "So you are lost?" He responded with a grin, an ear flopped outward before it flicked forward again. The stranger's complemented his name and his small chest swelled with pride, he rather liked his name and hearing that that it was a good and strong name only furthered the small buck's endless well of enthusiastic delight. "Really? You were called Byron too? My ma would of probably called me a weird name, so I guess my dad is to thank for my name." He stopped himself with a snigger, he'd end up on a long tangent on how his elder sisters and fellow herd members often had unusual names.

"My ma is called Neph, and my dad is called Tilney." Part of him found it better to not mention that he'd never seen his dad, he'd only been told what his mother had know when he'd gotten too curious one day at the beach. He knew that he looked like him, with his tree marking and his one green eye, and of course the cream tresses that sprouted from his crest. He'd carried a lantern in his antlers for some reason that their mother couldn't explain. Hopefully one day, he and Jude would be able to meet him. Finally, the stranger gave him a name and his odd eyes lit up once again, "that's a pretty cool name."

An antlered doe came out of nowhere and he jumped at the sudden intrusion, his small 'ah!!' swallowed by the darkened clouds overhead. While she began to lay into the poor chimeric man, the colt instead had chosen to focus on the word she'd called him, petite brows knitted together and head tilted slightly to the side. "What's a bastard?" He questioned loudly, the innocence of his youth shining through like speckled sunlight on a cloudy day. Hopefully he'd been loud enough to break up the argument, a habit he'd picked up in order to save his twin from getting upset when voices started to get loud.

"You're in Helovia." Now that was something he did know. "There's a bunch of places to see here! Or at least that's what I know, I don't get to go to the mainland very often. I live on an island called the Dragon's Throat." He beamed brightly, taking a tentative couple of steps forward to bring him closer to Bartholomeo and this 'Aelf.'  

♥︎
[Image: byron_by_ehrendi_daod2ik_by_arahvir-daoxhe4.png]

please only tag Byron in opening posts!

Messages In This Thread
on stranger tides - by Bartholomeo - 11-18-2016, 03:56 PM
RE: on stranger tides - by Byron - 11-18-2016, 05:51 PM
RE: on stranger tides - by Aelfwine - 11-19-2016, 12:57 AM
RE: on stranger tides - by Bartholomeo - 11-20-2016, 08:09 AM
RE: on stranger tides - by Byron - 11-20-2016, 11:58 AM
RE: on stranger tides - by Aelfwine - 11-20-2016, 10:33 PM
RE: on stranger tides - by Bartholomeo - 11-25-2016, 02:57 PM
RE: on stranger tides - by Byron - 12-07-2016, 07:41 AM