the Rift

[PRIVATE] did you do it?

Aelfwine Posts: 101
Dragon's Throat Warrior atk: 4 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 6 years HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Vanya :: Common Cerndyr :: Lamplight Skylark

Aelfwine

The dappled doe hated this feeling. It burned and bubbled around her stomach as if it were trying to make her sick. As Tilney emerged from the greenhouse, his eyes seemed glazed over by sleep and as he yawned her brows furrowed ever so slightly as her lips frowned further. “Sister” he began, and she listened quietly (albeit impatiently). “Wake up on the wrong side of the meadow, did you Dear?” In any other circumstance she would have laughed at the idea. But this was a serious matter, and she half wanted to spit back in his face “Oh, did you wake up on the wrong side of the mare today?” But Aelfwine was civil in times where she didn’t want to be.

So she waited until he was finished, his giggle enveloping the world around them in the quiet silence of the Edge. “This is a very serious matter, Tilney.” She snapped, ears flickering back in sadness of how she was so short with her elder brother. “I’m sorry. I – I just learned of some news and I want to see if it’s true.” Her lips twitched into a frown again. “I… heard from someone… That you haven’t – uhm – been true to Arah.” Her gaze grew steady as she hoped to capture Tilney’s gaze. This was far more awkward than she had imagined it to be.

She shifted uncomfortably for a few moments. “Have you slept with others, Tilney? It’s not really in my interest to know, but if you have someone I spoke with claims to be pregnant with your seed. She … She thinks she’s having twins.” The corners of her eyes creased with concern, cloven hooves restlessly moving aimlessly across the earth as she waited for his answer. She really didn’t care for his love life, but she also needed to know if it was true. While she was baby sitting Maude, was he really out there in the wilds of Helovia getting laid?

Roses hang like paintings of you
Oh, How beautiful you are

Pattern Credits || Pattern Credits || Image Credits

@Tilney HAHAHA

Messages In This Thread
did you do it? - by Aelfwine - 11-19-2016, 12:35 AM
RE: did you do it? - by Tilney - 11-20-2016, 04:38 AM
RE: did you do it? - by Aelfwine - 11-20-2016, 10:42 PM
RE: did you do it? - by Tilney - 11-20-2016, 11:18 PM
RE: did you do it? - by Aelfwine - 11-20-2016, 11:32 PM
RE: did you do it? - by Tilney - 11-26-2016, 05:43 AM