the Rift

[PRIVATE] one way, or another

Rikyn the Puppeteer Posts: 549
Aurora Basin Lord atk: 7.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 4 HP: 70 | Buff: SWIFT
Duir :: Royal Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Bunnie
Яikyn

I left the Veins with much to think about, and am suitably quiet, and pensive.

Duir, on the other hoof, is enthusiasm incarnate; the excitement of having met his first God and receiving a quest in the same hour have left the young buck literally reeling with emotions.  Though, as we’d gone to meet the Spark, he’d been keener on asking after the Earth God, the lightning struck buck had evidently taken a great liking to the Lord of Time in what short moments we’d spent in his company.

It wasn’t surprising; the Spark was a God, after all, and Duir is embellished with lightning.  Still, new found love or no, I wished he would shut up about it already.

He yell at you! Duir is laughing, prancing alongside me with his glimmering tines aloft, the vines which grow from them as green as they’ve ever been, despite the onslaught of cold currently ransacking Helovia in the final throes of Autumn.  And he not give you the magic!

The fact that anyone had defied me without a single rebuke on my behalf is wonderful to the buck, who adds in: We should go more often.

So I snort, because I want to bite him, but there’s a blue stone in my mouth.  Ears flicking backwards atop my head, as we move across the red sea of sand and stone (the Heart), a barren veneer of snow torn wide to reveal the ruddy earth as we pass, I let my mind do the talking for me.

We will, but not because you wish it.  You heard him, anyway, he’ll give it to me when I have redeemed myself.  I messed up, after all.

Duir’s snort answers mine.

You mess up lots, he remarks, somehow lightheartedly, despite the rudeness of the statement, usually just fight to win.  Didn’t even shout at the God.

What does he know?  I think to myself, he’s only ever seen me truly fight with a few people (because light hearted banter doesn’t count, even if the opponent left weeping or furious).  Besides, I’ve never shouted at a God.  Who is stupid enough to do something like that?  That I also harbored a respect and reverence for the God of the Mountain further aided in this endeavor, for I certainly had never shouted at my parents, either, who I held in equal regard (though, sometimes, I admit, it was easier to hate mother than it was to care for her). 

Did my friend truly perceive me to be so unkind, and cruel?

Yes, is his blunt answer.

Well then.

[ OOC: Merr typo of course so took the tag out for no doubles. <3 ]
there's no place to hide down here
Image Credit

Albrecht

Wishlist - Plots

Force/violence is allowed to be used on Rikyn permitted it does not permanently maim or kill him (PM me!).

Messages In This Thread
one way, or another - by Rikyn - 11-19-2016, 09:56 AM
RE: one way, or another - by Albrecht - 11-24-2016, 09:16 AM
RE: one way, or another - by Rikyn - 12-06-2016, 11:28 AM
RE: one way, or another - by Albrecht - 12-21-2016, 11:39 AM
RE: one way, or another - by Rikyn - 12-22-2016, 12:08 PM
RE: one way, or another - by Albrecht - 01-23-2017, 04:08 PM
RE: one way, or another - by Rikyn - 01-24-2017, 11:42 AM
RE: one way, or another - by Albrecht - 01-28-2017, 08:55 AM
RE: one way, or another - by Rikyn - 02-08-2017, 10:42 AM
RE: one way, or another - by Albrecht - 03-02-2017, 09:59 AM
RE: one way, or another - by Rikyn - 03-06-2017, 11:55 AM