the Rift

[PRIVATE] one parent to another

Mesec the Nightwind Posts: 476
World's Edge Glazier atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Tribrid :: 16.3hh :: 7 years old HP: 76 | Buff: NOVICE
Lucius :: Royal Zephyr :: Roc & Lyra :: Common Kitsune :: Dreams Sarah
-

Mesec wasn’t alone on the cliffs for very long - but it was a golden figure instead of two small silver ones that approached him. His restless pace came to a stop and he returned her nod of greeting with one of his own. He recognized the mare from the meetings, and was just about to be embarrassed that he did not know her name when she introduced herself. It was a relief to know that his memory had not been so lax that he had forgotten a name. Even if the twins were keeping him preoccupied and busy, that would certainly be no way to get started on his stay within the Edge.

“It’s nice to meet you, Rexanna. I’m Mesec.” He returned her smile with an easy, small one of his own. “I appreciate the company, especially on such a chilly day. My son and daughter seem to have run off somewhere…” Then his silver eyes looked past her, as though expecting them to come crashing through the woods at that very moment. But, of course, they didn’t. Lucius had not yet reported back to him either, so the zephyr was presumably still searching for the pair.

Not one to be very good at hiding his emotions, Mesec felt sure that his troubled thoughts were bright as the moon on his silver-touched face. He didn’t know if Rexanna was a mother but perhaps she might be able to ease his mind a little bit on the topic of foals.

So he looked back to her now, a worried frown replacing that easy smile that had existed just a moment ago. “Do you know if that’s a common habit for kids?” And the underlying, unspoken question ‘How worried should I be?’

Mesec & Lucius

original bird shape by lukeroberts at deviantart

oh look! A reply!!
@Rexanna <33
please tag Mesec in replies
non-life threatening force is allowed at all times

Messages In This Thread
one parent to another - by Mesec - 11-19-2016, 10:35 AM
RE: one parent to another - by Rexanna - 11-20-2016, 10:11 PM
RE: one parent to another - by Mesec - 02-13-2017, 08:02 PM
RE: one parent to another - by Rexanna - 02-15-2017, 02:54 AM