the Rift

[PRIVATE] one parent to another

Rexanna Posts: 499
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 7 years HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Marembo :: Marbled Polecat :: None Skylark
Rexanna

It’s nice to meet you, Rexanna. I’m Mesec.” The name filtered through her mind, filing it away for use at a later date. She hadn’t met the man, but she did share a herd with his children – that is, if assumptions were anything to go by after seeing Virga and Vesper accompany the man at the last herd meeting. Mesec looked to be their father, as well, with the starry pelt and simplistic yet unique color pattern. A dark chrome to her own spotted yet gilded pelt. Though Mesec continued to speak of the children Rexanna had spent a few moments thinking of, she nodded simply – her own gaze drifting away from his brilliant silvered ones.

Virga and Vesper, right?” She questioned quietly. “I used to be in the same herd as them. I met them just after they were born when Ki’irha returned.” Her smile grew slightly, remembering the snowy day they had arrived, how she was pregnant with her own set of twins, sluggish in her attempts to meet them at the border. Though the conversation wasn’t met to stray on the little frivolities such as names and small information, his head swiveling back toward hers while she did the same. Her bright blue eyes were kind and warm, resting gently in an effort to capture his gaze as a frown crossed his starry muzzle.

I don’t have too much experience, if I’m to be honest.” She began, a small soothing smile crossing her pale lips. “But I have had a set of twins, about the same age as your foals that are extremely adventurous.” She admitted easily, offering him some sort of respite in her words. “I think it has something to do with them being twins. My first-born son was an only child and he chose to stick with me. Kiada and Kianzo are something else – two halves of the same moon so to speak, same but different and willing to do everything for one another without the embarrassment of their parents around.” A chime of a laugh escaped her lips, her ears lifting as a broad smile replaced her small awkward one. “I wouldn’t worry though, they’re smart. They have warrior’s blood, you know.” She winked to him in a reassuring manner until her gaze drifted out across the cliffs once more. “It’s amazing how fast they grow up, though.

"Talk."

In the haze of hell, i have dreamt

that you'd lift this wing
and see that you are my first wound -
and that long ago, in some distant past,
with open eyes,

I kissed you till it bled.

@Mesec <3
[Image: lovelyskylark.gif?8]
Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Rexanna, without killing her.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
one parent to another - by Mesec - 11-19-2016, 10:35 AM
RE: one parent to another - by Rexanna - 11-20-2016, 10:11 PM
RE: one parent to another - by Mesec - 02-13-2017, 08:02 PM
RE: one parent to another - by Rexanna - 02-15-2017, 02:54 AM