the Rift

[PRIVATE] & she's buying a stairway to heaven

Tarik Posts: 32
Dragon's Throat Stallion
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1 :: 7 (immortal)
Odd

@Sohalia

If he had been a man, he would have been sitting at a comfortable angle, knees slightly bent before him, with a flask between his boots. His arms would have been loosely positioned over his knees, and his eyes would have only room for the sea.

"Hello Sohalia." He answered. His voice sounded pleasant, almost casual, as if they were old friends. Indeed, he didn't even have to turn his head away from the endless expanses of the ocean to look at her, before calling her by name. Though perhaps that had more to do with the almost buoyant Nordic accent that covered his words. Tarik's blue eyes glittered mischievously, but the smile on his lips was a good-natured one. At least, as far as one could assume anything about the strange man's nature. 

"Some things are to my liking, yes." He answered, that mischievousness now colouring his words as well as his eyes. But for the moment he seemed harmless enough. He hadn't even turned to look at her yet - clearly his intentions couldn't have been too off-colour. 

Right?

"It is an interesting thing, to bring home strangers and then leave them to their own plans." He seemed to be considering his own words for a moment, and thoughtfully took another long drink from his flask. At last, he turned to look at her now. That same careless smile tugged at his lips, and if she looked, she could now see that a bit of whatever was in his flask had dribbled onto his beard. "Don't you think?" 

tarik
There's a feeling I get, when I look to the west,
and my spirit is crying for leaving. In my thoughts I have seen
rings of smoke through the trees, and the voices of those who standing looking.

Messages In This Thread
& she's buying a stairway to heaven - by Tarik - 11-19-2016, 12:45 PM
RE: & she's buying a stairway to heaven - by Tarik - 11-19-2016, 02:52 PM