the Rift

[PRIVATE] & she's buying a stairway to heaven

Sohalia the Transcended Posts: 477
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: 10 (ages in Orangemoon) HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Astraeus :: Common Zephyr :: Wakiya ChaoticMelodies
Sohalia

- It's stupid to take drinks from strangers, - Astraeus commented from above. As closely bonded as they were (after all, they shared part of a soul), he had known from the beginning that the ivory dove was in no immediate danger. Sure, she might have needed to gasp for air to recover from her coughing fit, but she wasn't being attacked. The mare made her own choices, and she would deal with the consequences. If anyone else threatened her, the wakiya would descend in a blitz of lightning and a clap of thunder, intend on ripping them limb from limb. When Sohalia battled her own demons?

Well, there was little he could do for that. She had so many that he'd grown used to it by now.

So the zephyr sent only a vaguely irritated look towards the unicorn before continuing on his drifting patrol over the sands. Perhaps he would go back to the oasis, where Vinati was likely to be found. The young crafter always welcomed the zephyr's companionship, particularly when he sat still long enough for her to attempt to sculpt out of crystal. She had yet to capture the perfect hues of his feathers, but she was determined to keep trying until she succeeded, and even that dull activity would be more interesting for the bird than testing out strange drinks.

Sohalia met Tarik's eye boldly as he took a drink. The rum lent her a certain brashness that she generally lacked, and so as she reached to take the flask again, she copied his movement. Her bicolored gaze held his and she sipped more of the drink down. It didn't burn as badly now, and the mare found that she was starting to like it. She was vaguely disappointed that she couldn't quite taste him through the cinnamon flavor of the liquor, then irritated with herself. What business of hers was it to find out what this stallion tasted like?

"I dunno," she replied, her voice beginning to have the slightest hint of a slur. "There's nothing like this where I come from, and I haven't seen any here." Another swig, another layer of her careful facade cast into the wind. She started to think that maybe she should stop, so she thrust the flask back at him. "Never seen anybody like you before, either. Where'd you say you came from, again?" Her eyes roved over him, and not in an altogether innocent way. "What's this?" she asked, gesturing to the tattoo on his shoulder.

"Talk talk talk."

@Tarik

Sohalia
I built this city just to bring it to its knees
Please tag Sohalia in all replies.
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.

Want to place an order?  Visit Crystalline Creations here!
Want to plot with Sohalia?  Visit her plot page here!

Messages In This Thread
& she's buying a stairway to heaven - by Tarik - 11-19-2016, 12:45 PM
RE: & she's buying a stairway to heaven - by Sohalia - 11-19-2016, 05:25 PM