the Rift

[PRIVATE] & she's buying a stairway to heaven

Sohalia the Transcended Posts: 477
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: 10 (ages in Orangemoon) HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Astraeus :: Common Zephyr :: Wakiya ChaoticMelodies
Sohalia

At some point (a much later point), Sohalia would look back on this interaction through a killer headache and analyze precisely where she went wrong. First, she might think that she ought to have kept walking, never stopping to converse with the handsome stallion at all. No, there's nothing wrong with him. Then she would decide that she simply shouldn't have accepted a drink. The drink wasn't all bad. And, finally, she would arrive at the proper conclusion: she should not have drank so much so quickly.

Having not consumed much in the way of food on this particular day, the ivory dove was feeling the effects of the alcohol very quickly. She was warm and bubbly on the inside, her mind was floating free of its usually serious tether, and and her limbs felt as though maybe they weren't quite attached to her body. Normally, she might have been concerned about the strange effects that rum seemed to have on her body, but at this particular moment, she didn't really care. It's kind of fun, actually, she thought, giggling to herself quietly.

When Tarik leaned slightly away, her body followed; having had rather more to drink that she should have, the pale lady stumbled into him with a small yelp of surprise. Her wings flew out of their own accord (albeit slower than they would have were she sober), and her right one found itself draped over his back to support herself. As she struggled to right herself, she laughed. "Helloooooo!" she gushed. "Lucky that you're here to catch me, aren't I?"

Back on her feet, she retracted her wing (swaying rather dangerously in the process), and tried to focus on the words floating around her head. "Well, one day you're gonna hafta sayyyyyy," she insisted almost flirtatiously in a sing-song voice, her words trailing into another giggle. The gleeful buzzing in her mind kept her from thinking completely coherently, but she knew without a doubt (and admitted to herself, now that she was drunk) that Tarik definitely interested her.

"I've heard of a tattoo, silly. Not a veg- vegivisi - visir - veg-thingy, though," she added with a giggle. "What's it a guide to? You don't look like you need a guide. Di'n I guide you here just fine? Does that make me a veggie-thing?" She grinned at him sweetly, her face more open and honest than it had been previously and still quite close, given her previous blunder. "I dunno if I wanna be a vegetable." What? "I mean, vegi-visi-what's-it-called."

"Talk talk talk."

@Tarik

Sohalia
I built this city just to bring it to its knees
Please tag Sohalia in all replies.
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.

Want to place an order?  Visit Crystalline Creations here!
Want to plot with Sohalia?  Visit her plot page here!

Messages In This Thread
& she's buying a stairway to heaven - by Tarik - 11-19-2016, 12:45 PM
RE: & she's buying a stairway to heaven - by Sohalia - 11-19-2016, 06:16 PM