the Rift

[PRIVATE] & she's buying a stairway to heaven

Tarik Posts: 32
Dragon's Throat Stallion
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1 :: 7 (immortal)
Odd

I'm fun-sized! Tarik tried his best to hide the look of pleased astonishment that wanted to contort his features. Either he had really misjudged this mare the first that they met, or the rum was really having an effect on her. He decided it was likely the latter, but shot a glance towards the bird for confirmation. Given that she had thrown the bird a wink as she mentioned her size and how fun it was, he judged that perhaps this was some minor act of rebellion on her part - and that she wanted the bird to know. Then again he might have been reading the entire situation wrong, front to back. But he was happy to stick around and find out.

I could get you anywhere you wanted to go! Just say the word, and we can flyyyyy awayyyyyy Again, Tarik had to stifle both the expression that wanted to colour his cheeks and widen his smile, as well as the grunt that wanted to pass out of his lips. He'd happily step on board wherever she was leading, if only she said the word. If his immortality came with some sort of omniscience, he'd also quite happily introduce her to birth control, which might well have further set her mind at ease (in a way the rum couldn't).

Her annunciation of walk sounded as though she might be meaning something else entirely, and Tarik narrowed his eyes slightly with a grin, trying to decide. Did she ... did she know how euphemisms worked? As Sohalia sashayed away from him, down the beach, for a moment he didn't follow. This was perhaps the strangest turn of events he had seen since arriving here. It would be much easier to simply let her go, and sit here and enjoy the sunset which was already beginning to colour the sky.

Ahh but -

His eyes turned back from the sea, to her pale tail flickering back and forth as she moved nimbly on the sand. He didn't stand a chance in hell of staying where he was.

Following at an energetic pace until he caught up with her - and then positioning himself on her right side where the ocean was, lest she take another one of those falls - he looked at her out of the corner of his eye.

"Alright vegvísir, where is it you are taking me?"

tarik
There's a feeling I get, when I look to the west,
and my spirit is crying for leaving. In my thoughts I have seen
rings of smoke through the trees, and the voices of those who standing looking.

Messages In This Thread
& she's buying a stairway to heaven - by Tarik - 11-19-2016, 12:45 PM
RE: & she's buying a stairway to heaven - by Tarik - 11-19-2016, 07:16 PM