the Rift

memories of dying days [open]

Eldala Posts: 64
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.0 hh :: 3yrs (Ages in Frostfall) HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
Capro :: Girgentana Goat :: None Goatfairy

THEY'RE both friendly to little Capro's cantankerous capers. The butterfly one even drops herself so that he might better see her wings. The kid is obviously ecstatic his little rebellion has worked out so well as he bounces about Myrrine before hopping up on her back to sniff and sniff at those wings, letting out little baby snorts here and there. When she rises he flops off with a stumble as Eldala's words call him back to her side.

An embarrassed smile passes over Eldala's face as the newcomer assures her that her little demon was not a problem. "Yes, he is my companion. Animal friends bond rather...uniquely, to horses here." Then, at the spotted mare's chime, she laughs heartily. "Indeed, he is quite the handful. I have no idea where he gets all his energy from!" The moment shared between her and the butterfly boosted Eldala's mood. It was so nice to be able to have small moments like these again. She didn't feel nearly so awkward and out of place when things went well.

The three were not three for long, though. Soon, another appeared through the winter trees to make their group a group of four. The dashing stallion spoke so beautifully; the words seemed to fall from his mouth as easily as the sugar from Johnny's body./He seems SO familiar. Hmm, was he the dramatic healer at Rexanna's birthing?/ She had absolutely zero remembrance of his name on the spot like this but when he addresses the butterfly, apparently named Myrrine, she's saved.  "Salutations Tilney! It has been some time since I've seen you. Have you been well?" /Oh yes, that was his name./ She smiles and responds politely after Myrrine, "Hello Tilney, pleasure to see you again."

There are a few more words and the new mare assuages the concerns of all present, letting them know she was quite fine(Well, relatively), as well as introducing her name. Eldala, concerned at the Ariadne's ending words responds, "Oh! I'm sorry about your not remembering. Maybe it will come back to you over time?" She knew that there were certainly things she didn't remember in her panicked run away from her homeland but to remember nothing at all would be fairly terrifying. After Myrrine's words she quipped up,

Yes! Myrrine is quite right. All of the herds here, while unique, are equally as welcoming as the next! Though, if you don't want to be in a herd thats fine too. It all depends on what makes you most comfortable. I haven't been here too long myself and can remember how confusing it was to be new in this land. "  She gives the pretty mare an encouraging smile. It was a new approach, calmer, not as nervous and sell-ey as she'd done in previous times. Perhaps, it was this mare herself. Eldala rather felt a kinship with the pretty earthen mare. /Well,/ thinks the terrene mare, /Here's to hoping I haven't messed up this possible friendship too./

"Words  /Thoughts/

OOC: Thank you Never. =p I did mean to say that he was just insistent on leaving the Basin with his actions. I fail at writing specifics sometimes. haha. (I would have Laume join in, Bob, but I don't want to add another char to this, for speedness's sake =p I'm sure Val is ready to get out there and playing.haha)

@Tilney

-Pixel by Niki-

△ All friendly/neutral contact is fine but no permanent injury/maiming/death △
△ Please tag me for everything you can, it helps me remember△

Messages In This Thread
memories of dying days [open] - by Ariadne - 11-19-2016, 04:40 PM
RE: memories of dying days [open] - by Myrrine - 11-19-2016, 05:30 PM
RE: memories of dying days [open] - by Eldala - 11-22-2016, 09:12 PM
RE: memories of dying days [open] - by Tilney - 11-24-2016, 01:28 AM
RE: memories of dying days [open] - by Ariadne - 11-25-2016, 12:56 AM
RE: memories of dying days [open] - by Myrrine - 11-25-2016, 10:59 PM
RE: memories of dying days [open] - by Eldala - 11-26-2016, 06:23 PM