the Rift

memories of dying days [open]

Ariadne Posts: 4
Outcast
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.1 :: 3
Val
three. unicorn. grey. ram horns. cloven hooves.
fifteen-one hands. homeless, loverless, childless.

I'm sorry about your non remembering. Maybe it will come back to you over time? The mare named Eldala inquires, and Ariadne's response is a subtle quirk of her lips. "I certainly hope so." If not... the memories of the last time she saw her family would be lost forever to the darkness that had enveloped her mind.

The flaxen stallion - Tilney, she must remember - inspected her head, shuffling in close in order to get a better look. She was not surprised nor made uncomfortable by his blatant disregard of her personal space - as a doctor, it was his duty to get up close and personal with the sick and wounded. The same had been true for physicians back home, and she figured it was no different here. She tilted her head at an angle in order to give him a better view and spy any bumps or injuries to her skull. When he pulled away, the speckled young woman breathed a soft sigh of relief at his prognosis. The scolding inflection of his voice irritated her slightly, but she chose not to say anything, figuring it wasn't worth the possible argument.

Instead, she settled for: "Thank you. I will keep that in mind. Do you really believe magic had something to do with it? I've never been familiar with magic or its types... will it have any lasting effects?" She asked, obviously worried that whatever magic he might have been speaking of would permanently alter her in one way or another. The last thing Ariadne needed after an ordeal like this was to wake up cursed, or worse yet, physically changed somehow. She'd heard tales of magic going awry and was not fond of the idea of waking up one morning with a beak or oversized ears.

Suddenly the pair of doctors are speaking of herds and homelands and Ariadne thinks her head might start spinning. She'd only just arrived - must she decide so soon on a place to live, she wondered? She didn't even know how she got here, or if her family was alive, or anything, but fitting in somewhere was now the most important objective? The unicorn felt her annoyance grow slightly, but kept a pleasant smile on her face all the while as Tilney extended his offer to her.

"I don't feel I am in the proper position to make that decision just yet." She paused, weighing her options carefully before continuing, "Perhaps I could come to all of your homes, and see which best suits my needs. I'd be happy to accompany you," she turned to Tilney first, the faint glow of his lantern reflected in her amber eyes, "and see this place you call World's Edge. After that, I will venture to Eldala's residence and then finally to Myrrine's. I hope that is agreeable to you all."

((ooc: way to make it awkward Ari, poor Myrrine doesn't have a home xD she will feel so bad.

@Myrrine @Eldala @Tilney tagging all of you cause idk what y'all wanna do. We can continue this thread for one more round of posting or call it here, and Never and I can continue this in the Edge before Ari comes to find Eldala :3))

Messages In This Thread
memories of dying days [open] - by Ariadne - 11-19-2016, 04:40 PM
RE: memories of dying days [open] - by Myrrine - 11-19-2016, 05:30 PM
RE: memories of dying days [open] - by Eldala - 11-22-2016, 09:12 PM
RE: memories of dying days [open] - by Tilney - 11-24-2016, 01:28 AM
RE: memories of dying days [open] - by Ariadne - 11-25-2016, 12:56 AM
RE: memories of dying days [open] - by Myrrine - 11-25-2016, 10:59 PM
RE: memories of dying days [open] - by Eldala - 11-26-2016, 06:23 PM
RE: memories of dying days [open] - by Tilney - 11-26-2016, 08:20 PM
RE: memories of dying days [open] - by Ariadne - 11-26-2016, 11:16 PM
RE: memories of dying days [open] - by Myrrine - 11-27-2016, 01:52 PM
RE: memories of dying days [open] - by Tilney - 11-28-2016, 02:33 AM