the Rift

memories of dying days [open]

Tilney Posts: 288
World's Edge Moon Doctor atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2hh :: VI HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Peatree :: Lesser Fruit Bat :: None Neverrmind
Tilney

Ariadnes query caused the flaxen physician to nod and give her a cautioning bellow "There is a deep magic in Helovia, one governed by the gods above" His maw stretched upwards to the heavens as if to seek out any. "My hypothesis is that perhaps your body reacted strangely to this unpon crossing the border. Although, You seem to be recovering - I don't observe anything alarming" He smiled his crooked smile and turned slowly on his haunches, begining on his way through the firs. Pea, who had spent most of the meeting high up in the branches of an overlooking tree had developed a keen interest in Eldalas goat and swooped right past him on the way to Tilneys side, claws tapping the young goats horns on his way over head.

It was Myrrines words that seemed sharper than before, her stance irriated and gaze harsh upon his own. Had he said something?
It was when she reached her muzzle toward s him that the flaxen one stopped in his tracks, almost snorting out of discomfort as she did so - were her eyes not filled with glass he might of accepted her gentle gesture, but her hardness put him right on edge.
The suggestion came as a surprise to say the least, considering she had once worked a number of ranks under his back when they had been in the same herd. Did she think he, a doctor, didnt know how to treat a patient? He had only offered the newcommer a place at the edge because no one else had, and surely it was a horrible worry on her mind. And secondly, he had already said she needed supervision. And so and a confused squint in his eye, Tilney blurted out the only response he could think necessary. "Myrrinne, I am a doctor..." He then turned his head and began in the direction of the Worlds edge, shaking his crown with confusion.
And I don't know where you think I'll find White Willow, Ginger, or Devils Claw in the threshold. They were certainly not plants you'd find in a coniferous zone - what exotic tastes this doctor had.

With an internal smirk, Tilney wandered away from the group. He hooted to Eldala, calling out a farewell but left nothing for Myrrinne. Tilney was however ready to tell Ariadne all there was to know about the land she had stumbled upon - about it's gods, the four herds, its history, everything.
It would be a long walk home after all.

ooc; I'll open a thread in the worlds edge! <3

x

Wander or Leave
turn in to winter lights
☀︎

Messages In This Thread
memories of dying days [open] - by Ariadne - 11-19-2016, 04:40 PM
RE: memories of dying days [open] - by Myrrine - 11-19-2016, 05:30 PM
RE: memories of dying days [open] - by Eldala - 11-22-2016, 09:12 PM
RE: memories of dying days [open] - by Tilney - 11-24-2016, 01:28 AM
RE: memories of dying days [open] - by Ariadne - 11-25-2016, 12:56 AM