the Rift

[OPEN] red sky at night, sailor's delight

Volterra the Indomitable Posts: 785
Dragon's Throat Sultan atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17'2hh :: 3 HP: 80 | Buff: SENSE
Vérzés :: Common Red Dragon :: Frost Breath & Toxic Breath & Vadir :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Shock Breath Snow

"You know, there are easier ways of doing that." The throaty growl is pleasantly conversational as the Indomitable approaches the unfamiliar mare, whom he has been watching from afar as she cleverly attempted to create a fire. She's certainly resourceful, managing to wield the flame from nothing more than her hoof, a stone, and some wood. Volterra himself couldn't have imagined summoning flame without the aid of his magic or his dragons, so he's filled with quiet admiration for the unknown mare's ability.

His eyes roam shamelessly across her very attractive body as he approaches, Vadir riding happily upon his back. Vérzés is hunting, so the golden queen has their bonded all to herself, something she's reveling in. She dislikes sharing, but alas, she is the second string to a bow already formed by her stallion and her crimson brother. Given the colour of her scales, she loathes feeling second best to anything, so she delights in any opportunity to spend time alone with Volterra to try and cement her place as his favourite. She and the red might be on more amicable terms now, but that does not mean Vadir doesn't adore getting one up on him.

The leviathan does not recognise this fire-wielding mare. He thinks he would have remembered one with her curves, her edges, her stoic beauty; he did not get her from the Threshold himself, because after the opinions voiced in the meeting he's tried to spend less time recruiting and more time working with what he already has. That includes trying to meet each and every one of his herdmates, to try and earn himself recognition and respect in their eyes.

"I am Volterra, the herd's Gladiator. You must be new here." The behemoth's baritone rumble of a voice echoes across the sand and reverberates in his colossal chest. He is still unused to referring to himself as the Indomitable, so new is the title to his tongue. It feels pretentious to use it freely, especially within a herd so eager to find things to beat him with, so he keeps it to himself for now. His hulking black frame moves to a halt a short distance away from the mare, and he fixes her with his interested crimson gaze. Vadir peeks around his muscular neck to eye the woman as well, her fierce eyes focused harshly upon the horned stranger.

V O L T E R R A
I'M LIVING LIKE A LANDMINE WAITING TO EXPLODE
I'M TICKING LIKE A TIME BOMB READY TO GO

drawing: chan <3

@Huldra

[ you can't stray from what you are, you're the closest thing to hell i've seen so far  ]
[ use of force/magic on him is permitted aside from death/maiming ]

Messages In This Thread
red sky at night, sailor's delight - by Huldra - 11-19-2016, 07:58 PM
RE: red sky at night, sailor's delight - by Volterra - 11-19-2016, 08:28 PM