the Rift

[PRIVATE] dismantle, repair

Volterra the Indomitable Posts: 785
Dragon's Throat Sultan atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17'2hh :: 3 HP: 80 | Buff: SENSE
Vérzés :: Common Red Dragon :: Frost Breath & Toxic Breath & Vadir :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Shock Breath Snow

YOU CAN'T STRAY FROM WHAT YOU ARE
YOU'RE THE CLOSEST THING TO HELL I'VE SEEN SO FAR

His sweating, heaving frame finally moves to a halt, his victory assured. The success, however, feels oddly hollow, overshadowed by the mare's brazen attempt to drive her horn through his heart. His final barrage of blows had caused a satisfying level of damage, and the small ounce of morality within the stallion's soul feels that he could probably have been a bit less brutal.

But what's done is done. Volterra fights like he lives - raw, feral, with his heart on his sleeve. And his sympathies are considerably lessened by her savage final attack - any woman who attempts to turn a fight into a deathmatch certainly hasn't got any issues about her opponents returning her barbarity.

His nostrils are flared widely as he snorts in several deep, exhausted breath. Although victory goes a long way towads lessening his pain and tiredness, it does not eliminate it completely, and each muscle throbs with the effort of fighting in such trying conditions. The dragons howl their savage delight in the heavens, circling above him like vultures over a carcass. They adore seeing their bonded's repeated successes on the battlefield, knowing that each one brings them closer to their dreams of glory.

She pins her ears and glowers at him, and the leviathan glowers right back, drawing himself to his full and formidable height. Well, you could have fooled me! "I don't recall attempting to kill you," he growls, his ears flattened to his head and his eyes rolling with the aftershocks of his anger. With the end of the battle comes a dulling of his rage, but it still hovers in the background at her audacity. "Tell me, do you always attempt to murder your opponents, or should I consider myself special?" He fixes her with his grumpy crimson gaze.

Set directly after this! @Sjal

[ you can't stray from what you are, you're the closest thing to hell i've seen so far  ]
[ use of force/magic on him is permitted aside from death/maiming ]

Messages In This Thread
dismantle, repair - by Volterra - 11-21-2016, 05:15 PM
RE: dismantle, repair - by Själ - 11-30-2016, 11:10 AM
RE: dismantle, repair - by Volterra - 12-10-2016, 11:33 AM