[OPEN] Cold skin and echoes

Serenity Posts: 78
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15 hh :: 7 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Avis
Sing to me the song of the stars
Of your galaxy
Mad.

She became mad. She had no right to be--she didn't know Ampere--but the feeling leaked its way inside and gripped a tight hold. That was not the Ampere she had expected, laying pathetically on the ground with vague retorts for someone she claimed to once know. The lighting mare versus the starry one; it was Serenity whom weakness became a fond friend. It was her who took all the wrong turns and never pursed her dreams; when the blue-tipped pegasus found her way into the Threshold and shared such concern for her--that was when Serenity realized, she determined after much time, that she needn't remember their past together to know her.

Simply Ampere remembering her was enough.

The appearance of Kygo, eyes finally fixating on what all the speaking was about, sent her further into her personal rage. Her golden eyes narrowed at Ampere's back, words rolling off her starry hide. "Clearly you have not." The concern she'd had originally didn't fade, but she felt nothing else for the state of her once-friend. Ampere had gotten herself into her own messes and could very well pull herself out of them; Serenity knew it was no business of hers to interfere, nor did Ampere want her interference, yet she could not shake the strange connection she felt with her then. They were both hitting bottom, Serenity fleeing where Ampere became intoxicated.

The golden girl let loose a sigh and moved into the other's vision, harboring no fear from her. She remembered Kygo, and glanced up to give him a soft smile in reassurance; she would and could do no harm to his companion. "Tell me," her voice was calmer then, almost melancholic, "What was it like before I forgot everything? You and me?" The stone foundation below was hardly big enough to accommodate two of them laying down in a comfortable manner, but Serenity did so anyway and rested beside the smaller mare. If she couldn't get her memories back, she would at least try to piece some of the missing parts together.
CREDIT

STARS FADING BUT I LINGER ON DEAR
STILL CRAVING YOUR KISS
(Please tag me in every post)

Messages In This Thread
Cold skin and echoes - by Ampere - 11-19-2016, 09:58 PM
RE: Cold skin and echoes - by Serenity - 12-06-2016, 10:35 AM
RE: Cold skin and echoes - by Ampere - 12-24-2016, 01:59 PM
RE: Cold skin and echoes - by Serenity - 12-30-2016, 03:19 PM
RE: Cold skin and echoes - by Ampere - 01-07-2017, 01:50 AM
RE: Cold skin and echoes - by Serenity - 02-01-2017, 01:24 PM
RE: Cold skin and echoes - by Ampere - 02-06-2017, 04:38 PM