the Rift

[OPEN] Take me away and make it OK

Kiada Posts: 181
World's Edge Nurse
Filly :: Unicorn :: 16.3 hh :: 2 years - Birdsong
Khairi :: Leucistic Lammergeier :: Paralyze Skylark
Kiada

It was an adventure again to search for Kianzo. Khairi had grown used to taking to the skies, his massive pale form blending in with the clouds above as they searched yet another strange looking world. The vulture’s rapturous gaze didn’t miss a thing as he scanned the environment directly ahead of Kiada – and the filly herself took to a full gallop. She was growing taller, and had begun filling out in various areas. Where she used to be a knobby looking filly, she was filling out slowly in her chest and hindquarters. Her legs were still long due to the fact she had a lot of height to make up for. She wasn’t sure how tall she’d grow, but she hoped it would be taller than her mother. Her father was an Elephant King after all. So the child had large expectations.

She traversed the salty coated earth, ponds splashing and rippling with her movements as the buckskin child moved. Her ashen head lifted high and determined as she, too, scanned the environment along with Khairi who constantly gave mental notes of his whereabouts. It was hard for the harpy child to see the vulture above, but she trusted him and would continue to be the one-person search party on the ground.  Her mind refraining from the worry of finding her brother’s remains along the bone white sands. The flames across her back dancing in a mixture of elephants and zebras in a show of her anxiety. They reared and raced upon her spine much like she did across the earth.

It was when Khairi flashed a picture of a creature pawing at the earth, that she almost got her hopes up. While it wasn’t her dearest brother, perhaps they had seen something! Kiada diverted her course, heading straight for the pegasus. As she crested above a little dune and headed straight for him, her speed began to slow. Sweat pricked along her shoulders and face as her oceanic gaze danced across the colt for a few seconds while she caught her breath. “Hello, I’m Kiada.” She began, shifting her weight and flicking her ebony tail against her hips as she tried to flash him a smile. Her sides heaved as she inhaled and exhaled, her eyes surveying the blue and bay pegasus as Khairi descended from the sky to land upon the earth beside Kiada. His talons digging into the earth as he returned his wings to their comfortable place across his back, his blood red eyes landing on the child. “I don’t suppose you’ve seen someone around here that looks a little bit like me, have you?” She asked while she tilted her ashen head, her white forelock falling away from her eyes.

"Talk."

img by Mar <3 || coding by Smitty <3

@Iskra

IT'S SAID SHE'S MADE OF STORM CELLS
AND A WILD WOLF'S HUNGRY HEART,
THAT SHE'S LEARNT THE LIGHTNING'S SECRET
TO RIPPING DARKENED SKIES APART.

Messages In This Thread
Take me away and make it OK - by Iskra - 11-19-2016, 10:22 PM
RE: Take me away and make it OK - by Kiada - 11-20-2016, 03:22 AM
RE: Take me away and make it OK - by Tiamat - 11-24-2016, 04:30 PM
RE: Take me away and make it OK - by Iskra - 11-26-2016, 01:02 PM