the Rift

[PRIVATE] I’m not what you think that I am made of

Calstron Posts: 43
World's Edge Protector
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.2hh :: 8
Goatfairy

HE is pleased by her positive demeanor towards him and his feeble attempts at offering comfort. He wasn't quite sure why this pleased him and was not simply something he was doing because he felt he had to in order to get laid. Certainly, that was the primary factor if he was honest... but his tortured mind was enjoying not torturing things and that was a rare one for him.

The crimson king waits for her composure. Soon enough she continues on about the colt needing a tutor of wings and oh, what a lovely drop of information that was. He sees his chance and flings his eyes earnestly in her direction.   "Well, if he is ever found wanting for a tutor I would be happy to give the young lad a bit of direction" Finishing that last bit with a quiet nudge he douses the kindness on the fire between them like kerosene. Nothing mares enjoy more than a stallion showing interest in their otherly-sired offspring. "How noble! How great and kind is he!" They often say. Oh yes, how kind. Of course, no young stud should be stunted in their masculine growth. To learn to fly, male or female, was important but for a stallion it meant more time to learn superiority in the skies.

When she asks her question about his story bomb he just nods a response. Of course that was why he was here, she already knew he'd come seeking vengeance, did she even need to question if he had multiple sources of motivation? Why else would one cease being a ki- Oh, she didn't know that. His brooding eyes throw her a contemplative gaze while she gives him her pity speech. They always did. He hadn't told many but they always felt compelled to pour their souls out. Usually that had left them eviscerated. However, seeing as this was all giving him major points towards him finally getting him off the bench and up to bat he'd put up with it. When she finishes her monologue his eyes sparkle. At unshed tears or the realization of an opportunity, only his viewer could judge. But he was most certainly going to take advantage of this gift. "Thank you, Rae. But you know, I still could make a great father." He manages to keep his face straight through the corn. Let her think he was joking, talking about her already existing spawn, or him chucking his hotdog down her hallway, he'd adapt to them all. But Gods be damned, he was going to use this moment to at least try to succeed.

calstron & Raeden
"You're lovin' on the psychopath sitting next to you"

image | coding

@Raeden

Fair Warning: This post is total trash. Please don't hate me <33 Annd if you want to, we can set up the breeding thread as if they parted ways after this thread and are meeting up just after snowmelt.

WARNING:
Calstron is a dark character that often utilizes curse words and his posts may contain triggering content.  PG-13, not PG

Messages In This Thread
RE: I’m not what you think that I am made of - by Calstron - 02-28-2017, 02:12 AM