the Rift

Walk Like Warriors [WARRIOR Rank!]

Roskuld the Sparklight Posts: 424
World's Edge General atk: 7.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Tribrid :: 15.3 :: 6 HP: 82 | Buff: ENDURE
Zchiraxicon :: Royal Rougarou :: Electric Smithers

Okay, so I’mma be real for a sec: I didn’t actually expect anyone to answer me. Anyone important, anyway. Like, I was frustrated and wanted some wheels to turn and some action to happen so I screamed, and figured “Well, at least someone’s gonna be all offended by the language I used and would come down and shake me a lil’”. That’s a solid thought-process, right?

I didn’t realize the Captain would heed my call.

I didn’t realize the fucking Queen would roll up.

“Uh--” I said, blinking a little, when this older, grayer mare stepped up first looking at me with these piercing blue eyes. Nyx, Captain. At least her introduction was the way I liked it; short and sweet and succinct. “Ros,” I responded, “Uh….warrior I guess.” I’d never met with this mare before--I guess she was my commanding officer, then?I felt distinctly awkward at having been the person to lasso her into a conference. It felt insolent, and this was one of the only times I wasn’t trying to be, and that I cared that I was.

Another came up, this one much younger than the both of us but built right to kick an ass if she had a mind to. She didn’t say anything though--dipping her head instead, displaying the feathers that lined down her back (Freaky) (Shut up)--and I cocked an eyebrow at her for a sec, wondering if she was gonna throw her name out at us. I mean, it was only fair, right?I had an itch against that kind of person (for reasons) and I would’ve said something about it if Alysanne hadn’t come up on us.

But she did, and my attention was pulled away at the Queen making an appearance. I gulped, and Chico dipped down from the sky on his owl wings, plopping in the snow to look up at the mare whose garden he had unknowingly shit in about a year ago. Had he apologized yet? Of fucking course not, so of course this meeting with the Queen had its own layer of awk.

But she was offering to learn how to fight, which raised my brows. If you don’t mind, of course. “O-of course not!” I stammered, “I--I mean, I don’t see why we would or anything, I was just...uh…” As I spoke, my eyes were darting around, looking for anyone else who might show up, wondering just how dangerous this escapade would be to include the Queen.

But no one else appeared. I trailed off, my head starting to whip around violently as I started pacing again, waiting for the snow to be broken with any other approaching body. “Is...is this it?” I asked incredulously, turning to Nyx with a cocked brow. “No, nuh-uh, we gotta have more warriors than this, right?” It wouldn't shock me that some people would just go "f you" to some random chick screaming for a fight. But...the Captain, a warrior (maybe) and the Queen? Who didn't even fight? C'mon now.

talk

Like stars burning holes right through the dark
Flicking fire like saltwater into my eyes</style>

Sorry for the delay! @Nyx

Please tag ROSKULD in every reply!

Messages In This Thread
Walk Like Warriors [WARRIOR Rank!] - by Roskuld - 11-20-2016, 01:11 PM
RE: Walk Like Warriors [WARRIOR Rank!] - by Nyx - 11-20-2016, 03:33 PM
RE: Walk Like Warriors [WARRIOR Rank!] - by Ru - 11-21-2016, 03:00 AM
RE: Walk Like Warriors [WARRIOR Rank!] - by Roskuld - 12-04-2016, 01:24 PM
RE: Walk Like Warriors [WARRIOR Rank!] - by Nyx - 12-17-2016, 05:16 PM
RE: Walk Like Warriors [WARRIOR Rank!] - by Ru - 12-18-2016, 05:31 PM