the Rift

[OPEN] Yit'gadal v'yit'kadash sh'mei raba

Serenity Posts: 78
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15 hh :: 7 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Avis
I need Serenity
The grove offered her a sort of comfort that the labyrinth couldn't; both had the safety and security she sought, yet the forest around the hidden grove called to her more loudly and held her tight. The openness of lake attempted to wrap its arms around her and give her space for flight should she seek it; and though the winter winds still bit down upon her starry coat she oft headed the call and spread her wings wide above the water. The navy and gold coloring offered a grave contrast to the winter's hold over the grove; any lingering by would see her form clearly.

Yet, for once, she didn't try hiding herself from the sight of others.
She tried to be unafraid.

A leaf on the wind.

The words floated to a clear mind and a small smile parted her lips, her body wavering between the hanging foliage. She thought little of being on her own, save for the danger solitude put her in around the horned. She had had enough encounters though so far, she thought, that she was relatively okay being by herself. She had yet to cross paths with any truly evil unicorns, and the fact gave her a bit more confidence. Her strong wings brushed aside the overlaying underbrush, greens shining up at her as the turn of spring was upon them. The water was still frozen over and she often found herself staring out at the solid expanse. As she neared the edge of what should have been crystal liquid, she noticed another pegasus like her breaking through the ice. Initially Serenity worried that the girl would try to swim in the icy waters, but upon her merely taking sips from the frigid liquid the starry mare moved closer.

"Is it not too chilled to be drinking from?" Her voice carried over the distance separating them; she could not convince herself to drink from such cold waters. Her concern was clear, her once-desired-healer instincts rising. "I could show you much more moderate sources to take in." Her head tilted slightly, trying to recall the paths back to the meadow. Surely the water there had thawed enough to be liquid once again. "I am Serenity." Words soft, she stood happily in her place gazing upon the one of her species, pleased for once to be in the company of another that didn't bear horns.
CREDITS

eeep hope it's okay i hopped in c:
@yael

STARS FADING BUT I LINGER ON DEAR
STILL CRAVING YOUR KISS
(Please tag me in every post)

Messages In This Thread
Yit'gadal v'yit'kadash sh'mei raba - by Yael - 11-20-2016, 01:24 PM
RE: Yit'gadal v'yit'kadash sh'mei raba - by Serenity - 01-02-2017, 05:43 PM
RE: Yit'gadal v'yit'kadash sh'mei raba - by Yael - 01-03-2017, 02:00 PM
RE: Yit'gadal v'yit'kadash sh'mei raba - by Yael - 01-13-2017, 02:17 PM