the Rift

[OPEN] Yit'gadal v'yit'kadash sh'mei raba

Serenity Posts: 78
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15 hh :: 7 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Avis
I need Serenity
There were few times she felt such comfort as she did then, nearly basking in the other's company with a light haze that settled itself around her. The other with the same golden coloring as herself gave her a sense of calm she couldn't quite explain, but she enjoyed the mere proximity of being around her. There were few and far in between that she trusted, though she wished desperately that it could change for her. She didn't want to believe that others were innately bad, but her past had ingrained the dangers of unicorns quite solidly in her heart. She could do nothing but think of them as a species to avoid all together.

Yet since her amnesia, she wasn't sure who she really was any more. There was a shadow over her, the haze of something she knew was supposed to be there but wasn't. She had no recollection, save for her childhood that she believed would always be remembered. So it was without purpose or aim that she moved about the borders of Helovia, the land where she had once both found and lost herself.

The other girl's words were quiet confusing for her, the letters tying themselves up into each other in a language she was unfamiliar with. Well--language was a bit of a stretch, but Serenity could tell she was from some far-off place with an accent that thick. It intrigued her, really, for though she had met few since her time there, there were certainly none as distinct as the one in front of her. At her statement, Serenity's lips pulled into a smile and she gazed curiously at her. She watched as the woman accepted her offer, wings opening wide to allow her to lead the way. The dual-colored mare bowed her head in both agreement and as a form of formalities, before winding her way through the forest boughs. "We should be heading East, I believe." If her sense of direction led them correctly, the Meadows would be that way. She hoped desperately that she wouldn't lead her newest companion astray.

After a few minutes of pushing through the thickest part of the wooded area, she fell back alongside Yael and walked easily. "Have you been by yourself for long?" She placed the inquiry out gently, not wanting to seem rude by digging into it. She wondered how long she had been in the area, in Helovia, if she had seen things Serenity had yet to discover.
CREDITS

STARS FADING BUT I LINGER ON DEAR
STILL CRAVING YOUR KISS
(Please tag me in every post)

Messages In This Thread
Yit'gadal v'yit'kadash sh'mei raba - by Yael - 11-20-2016, 01:24 PM
RE: Yit'gadal v'yit'kadash sh'mei raba - by Yael - 01-03-2017, 02:00 PM
RE: Yit'gadal v'yit'kadash sh'mei raba - by Serenity - 01-05-2017, 04:37 PM
RE: Yit'gadal v'yit'kadash sh'mei raba - by Yael - 01-13-2017, 02:17 PM