the Rift

[PRIVATE] i hear words in clips and phrases

Ranjiri the GoldenShade Posts: 372
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 :: 5 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Mara :: Common Rougarou :: Shadow ali
the GoldenShade
"I..." But my words were cut short and my thoughts were interrupted when I heard the shrill bleat that I knew to be Letha's. I turned, my face completely shocked when I saw her hurrying toward me because I had told her to stay put and I had told Dragomir to watch her.  How long had she been following me without me realizing it? The answer was pretty obvious -- long enough for her to work up a voracious hunger that left me feeling terribly guilty. I dipped my head and ran my muzzle along her tiny back.

It wasn't until Letha had drank her fill and was rubbing her head on my leg that I finally looked back at Ros. She looked totally baffled and I couldn't blame her. The last time we'd seen each other had been right after my father had died. We were both skinny and childlike and here we are now ... completely grown up. "Yeah." I murmured when she said that we had some catching up to do. "We do." Because in the time that had passed I had fallen in love, had a child, suffered another loss, had my child, been bonded, and become a leader. It was a whirlwind of so many things that it was breathtaking.

I watched Chico as he made his way over to my daughter, but I wasn't scared that he would try to hurt her. Just as I trusted Ros, I trusted him. His sudden change into something soft and fuzzy and fluffy and obviously warm was welcomed and I hoped that it would help to chase away the chill that made Letha shiver. Not one to be outdone, Mara was enveloped in a whirl of shadow, that left her a short, fat, and fuzzy feline. She leapt from my back and went to provide Letha with warmth as well.

"Her name is Letha." I said as I looked back to Roskuld. "Her father died before she was born." My voice had dropped in volume so Letha wouldn't hear me -- I had no idea about the infection in her ears. "Something in the forest..." That I didn't want to talk about, so I changed the subject. "And that's Mara. I uh ... I'm sorry that she attacked your face."

"."

image | coding

@Roskuld
@Letha

aud pixel!

Messages In This Thread
i hear words in clips and phrases - by Ranjiri - 11-20-2016, 04:24 PM
RE: i hear words in clips and phrases - by Letha - 12-21-2016, 01:25 PM
RE: i hear words in clips and phrases - by Ranjiri - 02-07-2017, 03:36 PM