the Rift

[PRIVATE] vices and virtues

Nyx Posts: 292
Deceased atk: 7.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.0
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16hh :: 11 HP: 72 | Buff: SWIFT
Dominus :: White Lion :: None Snow

Suddenly, there's another woman. She's heralded by a small, squeaky polecat, whom Dominus greets with a thunderous snarl. Get away, it plainly says. Nyx, unlike her bonded, has eyes only for the mare who is accompanying the small creature.

She is, to put it simply, beautiful. Far more beautiful than Nyx, with her battleship-grey fur, brutish muscles and plentiful scars. She's pale, flecked with radiant gold, petite and attractive, a stallion's wet dream. The silver's eyes narrow, assessing the woman as she waltzes up to Tembovu and....oh.

Well, then. Save for pissing up the poor man's leg, there's not a lot more this new mare could have done to say he's mine, back the hell off before I claw out your eyeballs.

Nyx allows a sardonic brow to curve as she coldly examines the woman. Sure, the other unicorn is certainly more attractive than she is, but Nyx fancies that she could kick her ass in a fight. Jealousy has thoroughly erupted in the grey's heart, even though she cannot quite place why. Tembovu isn't hers - the extent of her relationship with him is an ill-advised one night stand and a healthy dose of sexual tension in the resulting discussions. She'd tried to swing him to the path of polygamy, but his heart belonged to one woman and one woman alone.

Nyx is not the betting sort, but she assumes it's this woman.

Yet Tembovu carries so many could have's along with him. Could have been the father of her children. Could have been hers, had nature deigned to bless her womb with his seed instead of Deodat's. Could have become polygamous, if this damn woman hadn't firmly grabbed his balls in a vice.

"Hello," responds the silver to the other mare, her voice slightly stiff. "You must be Tembovu's special ladyfriend. I'm Nyx." And I diddled him too, she's dying to add.

Set directly during/after this SWP thread. @Rexanna and @Tembovu if he wants? ;D

Other characters have permission to use magic/violence against Nyx at any time.

Messages In This Thread
vices and virtues - by Nyx - 11-22-2016, 05:36 PM
RE: vices and virtues - by Rexanna - 11-24-2016, 02:18 AM
RE: vices and virtues - by Nyx - 11-28-2016, 01:26 PM
RE: vices and virtues - by Rexanna - 12-01-2016, 12:13 AM
RE: vices and virtues - by Nyx - 12-03-2016, 12:08 PM
RE: vices and virtues - by Rexanna - 12-03-2016, 11:07 PM
RE: vices and virtues - by Nyx - 12-06-2016, 01:30 PM
RE: vices and virtues - by Rexanna - 12-07-2016, 11:03 PM
RE: vices and virtues - by Nyx - 12-17-2016, 04:53 PM
RE: vices and virtues - by Rexanna - 12-18-2016, 11:39 PM
RE: vices and virtues - by Nyx - 12-31-2016, 04:53 PM