the Rift

[PRIVATE] them sireeeenes

Ralik Posts: 6
Outcast
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.2 :: Appears 7
ali
ralik
What doesn't kill me better run.

Ralik had not seen hide nor hair of Huldra since they'd made it to the Dragon's Throat, but he wasn't worried.  If he was honest it was mostly because she'd driven him stark-raving mad after he and Tarik had wrecked their ship because of their drunken antics. Likely she had already attached herself like a barnacle to another stallion in the Throat and was driving him crazy with her whining and complaining about everything. But, again, if he were honest it did bother him. She was his wench and even if she did annoy him sometimes (a lot) he did enjoy her company.

It was as if thinking about her had summoned the devil herself. His ears tilted and his head turned when he heard her voice carried across the sands. He snorted at her hip bump and reached to nip at her mane with the full intention on pulling it none too gently. After all, she deserved it after the way she'd treated him and Tarik. And, well ... for not saving his flask.

He'd never been sober for so long.

It sucked.

"There's plenty sirens here." Ralik pointed out, and it was true. Everywhere he looked there was a mare and he had to admit that the Dragon's Throat mares were hot stuff. He paused then, his gaze sweeping over Huldra's body, a body that he knew too well. "Besides, I ain't looking to replace my favorite sireeen yet."

"."

ooc:// i love you and this thread title xD

@Huldra

Messages In This Thread
them sireeeenes - by Huldra - 11-20-2016, 09:18 PM
RE: them sireeeenes - by Ralik - 11-20-2016, 09:54 PM
RE: them sireeeenes - by Huldra - 11-20-2016, 10:38 PM