the Rift

[PRIVATE] Put me back together.

Toulouse Posts: 146
Aurora Basin Impersonator atk: 8.0 | def: 11.0 | dam: 4.0
Gelding :: Equine :: 17hh :: Six HP: 74 | Buff: ENDURE
Boomslang :: Green Ratsnake :: Paralyze Neverrmind
TINKER TAILOR SOLDIER SAILOR

It was most likely out of sheer curiosity or boredom the Toulouse had wound up in the Heavenly Fields. While beautiful, it was probably the most useless place in all of Helovia. He took a number of steps across the meadow once he had reached the height of the (almost unclimable) ascent and then nearly turned around to walk home again. The fog was so thick that there was no view to see, and it really was all terribly underwhelming.
Looking up to the sky where supposedly the gods resided, Toulouse gave a great huff. This was the second time he had found himself in these fields and he couldn't imagine why he thought they would be any better than the last.

It was then, as he watched the sky for something, that he heard a faint cry. A gasp, a breath. Turning his nose, Toulouse gave a gasp of his own when he saw the cloud-coloured doe a mess in the heath. She appeared to have been there not only for weeks... but possibly months. The plants had begun to blanket her and shroud her. Entomb her.
Was she a god though? Was this one of the four?
Uon closeer inspection Toulouse noticed a fine wrack of antlers and the remains of an ivory pelt - not that it was ivory anymore. If this was a god or an angel, they had been ripped from the sky.

Stepping fourth with slinking, careful steps,  the sleuth approached. "Oh, By the gods" He uttered upon seeing her state. How was this woman alive? She was mortal it seemed, and not a deity or any sort. She wasn't quite ethereal enough for that.

Thoughts crossed his mind about how he could help her and how much effort it would take. She probably needed food and water, a healer most of all - all things he could not provide nor really cared to. This simply was not his problem. There was one easy solution - a kind strike to the cranium would do the trick and ensure it didn't become his problem, because it was becoming that way; it grew as his problem increasingly by the second.
He couldn't help but feel for the woman though; anyone would. Most of all though, he wondered who she was.
"Who are you?" was his whisper.

RICH MAN POOR MAN BEGGAR MAN THIEF

x

@Arah <3 yaaaay!!!
I AM THE KEY TO THE LOCK IN YOUR HOUSE—
DO NOT CRY OUT OR HIT THE ALARM
YOU KNOW WE'RE FRIEND TIL WE DIE—

EITHER WAY YOU TURN, I'LL BE THERE
OPEN UP YOUR SKULL, I'LL BE THERE
CLIMBING UP THE WALLS

SO LOCK THE KIDS UP SAFE TONIGHT
CLOSE THE EYES IN THE CUPBOARD