Arah Posts: 343
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 5 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Wynter :: Royal Griffin :: Draining Clutch Frostie

Arah

All these days I've been broken and hopeless and I 
I don't feel like I'm coping, I'm hoping that I
Can live and let go, so I can get through it."

Her prayers had been answered. A face peered down at her, two eyes blinking at the courious sight the befell then. Staring back her own golden orbs blinked, stunned that one had finally come to her. How long had the doe waited, desperately waiting for someone to discover her. Once her fine irony coat would have been a stark contrast to the world around her but the muddied and mattered hairs were dull and filthy. "Oh." The doe's chops more formed the shape around the word then actually spoke it, the sound that escaped was breathless and raspy. Water. At this point she believed that water was essential to her survival. Perhaps that would pull her over the line towards surging this ordeal. "Please...my daughter" Begging the stranger to help her was the last strand, her last hope for returning to her family.

The steps he took towards her were painfully slow. Her half deranged mind wanted to hurry him, she was desperate. The other half kept her calm, her thoughts leaning towards accepting his shock and allowing him the time he needed in order to help her later. The doe was not in the best condition that she'd ever been in, in fact Arah believed that she looked as if she were clinging onto the very last strand of life. "Please." Arah begged again in her broken voice. "I beg of you." Water. My daughter. My partner. Home.

Who was she? The question confused her, causing her eyes to blink and brows to furrow in confusion. Later she would think on how she must have looked like a stunned small deer. "I...I'm Arah." Lungs burned she desperately tried to draw in enough breath in order to speak. "Please, The Edge. I need to get home." Manners was not on her mind, she did not ask who he was or thank him for at least showing some interest in her situation. There was not enough liquid in her body to produce tears, only a dry, hoarse cough.

Credit

@Toulouse
Typed on my phone so I apologise for any mistakes.
And I ain't afraid to die, I’m afraid of going to hell.

✽ Force and magic permitted. ✽
✽ No fatal or permanent damage. ✽
✽ Please only tag in opening posts. ✽

Messages In This Thread
Put me back together. - by Arah - 11-21-2016, 03:18 AM
RE: Put me back together. - by Toulouse - 11-21-2016, 03:49 AM
RE: Put me back together. - by Arah - 11-21-2016, 05:59 AM
RE: Put me back together. - by Toulouse - 11-21-2016, 11:41 PM