the Rift

[PRIVATE] Put me back together.

Toulouse Posts: 146
Aurora Basin Impersonator atk: 8.0 | def: 11.0 | dam: 4.0
Gelding :: Equine :: 17hh :: Six HP: 74 | Buff: ENDURE
Boomslang :: Green Ratsnake :: Paralyze Neverrmind
TINKER TAILOR SOLDIER SAILOR

Like a wolf hung over a sheep Toulouse watched the crumpled mare in the heath, his pale eyes wandering over her ruined flesh and fading yellow eyes. How had she become like this? Arah of the Worlds Edge - a woman who belonged to his new home apparently. The name had come up before along with the Emissaries and that of the King's Son.

While she begged and prayed, Toulouse couldn't pitty her. She was mortal with deaths pale hands gripping her, its beady eyes watching her from through the trees and its vile voice calling to her. Why not just give in?
The night creature crooned downwards, his muzzle not far from her cheek. It was almost pleasant to hear her muffled cried, her weeping. "I know how to make you sleep" fell from his velveteen lips, which called to her with the same voice as death had.
Just one bite and it would be over; just one chomp with his fangs.

But she was from the Edge, An asset to his herd. Groaning, the gelding took a step away and considered an alternative course of action.  He could save her? But god, what on earth was in it for him?

It did not take the perlino to figure out a scenario, a plan that could possibly work out in his favour.
The gratitude of the King and Queen, and the entire herd was a most valuable thing. To kill her here and now would be a minor indulgence.
With a rumbling voice the lion man looked down upon the sheep and gave a grissly whisper "Pray that the wolves don't find you". And with that, he was off in the direction of home.
How long would it take him? He wasn't quite sure, but he would try to return with a search as soon as possible. He would run to alert the monarchs of Arahs location and that she was, in fact, alive.
"I will be back for you in a few days time, do try to hold on" was the beast's final cheer as he galloped across the skyscraping meadow.

RICH MAN POOR MAN BEGGAR MAN THIEF

x

@Arah
I guess she can reply to this? Im goign to post him at the edge now alerting everyone and we'll have them come looking for her now!
I AM THE KEY TO THE LOCK IN YOUR HOUSE—
DO NOT CRY OUT OR HIT THE ALARM
YOU KNOW WE'RE FRIEND TIL WE DIE—

EITHER WAY YOU TURN, I'LL BE THERE
OPEN UP YOUR SKULL, I'LL BE THERE
CLIMBING UP THE WALLS

SO LOCK THE KIDS UP SAFE TONIGHT
CLOSE THE EYES IN THE CUPBOARD

Messages In This Thread
Put me back together. - by Arah - 11-21-2016, 03:18 AM
RE: Put me back together. - by Toulouse - 11-21-2016, 03:49 AM
RE: Put me back together. - by Arah - 11-21-2016, 05:59 AM