the Rift

[OPEN] Some story this is.

Dragomir Posts: 275
World's Edge Glazier atk: 6 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17" :: 7 HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Bunnie
She listens patiently, even adding in words when necessary breaks occur.

Magic? She asks, and he nods his head and makes a hum of agreement; he is of the same mind set, though his experiences with magic have been few and far between, aside from his former task as a glass maker, for the Goddess of the Moon, and the people of the World’s Edge. That he now served as a Mason in the Hidden Falls did not change his lack of experience wielding, or being around magic, and that his mother had thought of the entire energetic flux of whatever it was as being nearly a God in and of itself did not help to his natural bewilderment when approaching it.

Dragomir did not know much, but he did seek to understand the immortal makers of the world. That magic could be considered, by many, greater still than those which had made the very realm in which they existed, left the stallion feeling rather lost when it came to approaching the power which seemed to permeate every pore of Helovia.

"I do not believe so," he answers, shaking his head no while recalling the beach, and the sea; it had been him, and the sand, and sand was not naturally magic, as far as he knew. That meant it was him, or something in proximity, or a very, very peculiar coincidence. That the dragon was Israfel, as the painted crafter had thought of him in the moment of its appearance, left the stallion sure (without proof) that it had been derived from his very will.

Yet, why beneath his hoof? Why not before him, gently laying on the sand, as the glass or the stone would appear? What he knew of making with the mind did not add up in this instance. There was something else. Something more.

Maybe there had been something else on the beach, after all, he thinks, about to delve more into that thought when Syrena’s voice pulls him back out of himself.

"Yes," he remarks with a smile, his crystalline eyes glowing with pride, and the honor he felt to serve a herd again, especially one ruled by his beloved, "I met Ranjiri after we parted, in the forest of greetings. I like making things, and I guess I’m not half bad at it, because she asked me if I would serve as a Mason, to help her and the Mountain here."

Dragomir</style>
I hope tomorrow you find better things.</style>
Credits
JETTSTOCK : SED-RAH-STOCK : GALAXIESANDDUST</style>

@Syrena
Wishlist | Table Tracker  

Any violence/magic is allowed to be used upon Dragomir at anytime, permitting it doesn't kill or seriously maim him without my permission <3

Messages In This Thread
Some story this is. - by Dragomir - 11-21-2016, 09:49 AM
RE: Some story this is. - by Syrena - 11-28-2016, 02:50 PM
RE: Some story this is. - by Dragomir - 12-15-2016, 08:54 AM
RE: Some story this is. - by Syrena - 12-19-2016, 03:59 PM
RE: Some story this is. - by Dragomir - 12-23-2016, 11:36 AM
RE: Some story this is. - by Syrena - 12-28-2016, 12:27 PM
RE: Some story this is. - by Dragomir - 12-31-2016, 03:23 PM
RE: Some story this is. - by Syrena - 01-08-2017, 12:57 PM
RE: Some story this is. - by Dragomir - 01-17-2017, 12:56 PM
RE: Some story this is. - by Syrena - 01-19-2017, 07:46 PM