the Rift

[OPEN] Some story this is.

Syrena Posts: 207
Dragon's Throat Forger
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.1 hh :: 7 years
Thelxiepeia :: Royal Rougarou :: Water Kyra

She understood magic in such a different way from Helovian’s. Her first experience was magic was simply that it was hers. It was not some gift given from some Gods (she had not believed in Gods, not then). It was simply part of herself. In truth, her magic had been her very soul, and to have it ripped out without warning as it was left her with a bitter taste in her mouth for the Gods of this realm. All powerful beings who saw fit to control the level of magic that their subjects wielded. Did the fear what might happen, if they left lowly mortals with such magic as they might bring to this place? Did they fear her, a monster in beautiful skin?

But slowly, time had eased some of the bitterness and hate. She’d met the Earth God enough times to believe that at least was rather benevolent, though she knew little of the other Gods that controlled this place. If nothing else, she was not stupid, and she respected the power they wielded. Power that she, clearly, did not have and never did. Worshipping them might be a step far, and she wondered just why some blindly followed their Gods? Being a God did not inherently make you good. But she respected them, and followed them to save her own hide. And in truth, because they were her path back to any trace of the magic she once had.

He says that he does not believe anything else was there, and in truth, this leaves her without alternative ideas. She’s not really the best one for help. She seeks knowledge and stories, yes, but she does not seek to figure things out. Merely to know the facts. “Perhaps you should return there, and see if you can do so again? And take inventory of anything and everything around you?” It is the best, and really the only, suggestion she can think of.

The topic turns, just slightly, to his position in the herd as he answers her question. She listens, glad to have found one of the mason’s in this herd. Perhaps their herd quest had been denied, but she would like to know what the crafters planned as she might as well use the magic she’d been given. “I also have crafting magic from our God,” she says simply. “I have never used it, but I would like to help you and your ranks, if there are things I can do.”

les words "chat chat"

Syrena

let the water take me

image credits

@Dragomir

Please tag in all posts
Magic use/power playing is okay, but check before serious injury/death
Image by Reli

Messages In This Thread
Some story this is. - by Dragomir - 11-21-2016, 09:49 AM
RE: Some story this is. - by Syrena - 11-28-2016, 02:50 PM
RE: Some story this is. - by Dragomir - 12-15-2016, 08:54 AM