the Rift

[OPEN] Some story this is.

Dragomir Posts: 275
World's Edge Glazier atk: 6 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17" :: 7 HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Bunnie
Her suggestion to return and think about it is a good one, so good, in fact, that he’d already gone and done just that, at least a half dozen times. After the last attempt without any ideas rising to mind, he’d glumly returned home, to an equally cross Ranjiri, who disliked his long wandering, especially after he’d left Helovia the last time, and her lover had been killed. Thinking about it here, Dragomir thinks to himself, was just as good as there, on the beach, for all the help it had been to remain there for as long as he had, pondering something he was just not yet meant to figure out.

"That’s a good idea," he answers, with a smile, too kind of heart to continue shooting her down, and, also, having discovered that talking about his problems do little to alleviate them. Besides, sometimes the best ideas came to you when you weren’t looking for them at all.

Shoving the vision of the beach out of his mind, he gladly delves into what had become his life’s work. Though he certainly hadn’t envisioned himself as a creator of objects when he’d been small, the painted stallion had found that there was very little peace to be found in the world, like that which he found while making. It had not been his intention, but it was now his life, and Dragomir is always happy to share with others one of the greatest blessings he had ever been given.

Lighting up, with a smile, his gaze is unsure, mostly because he is, too; still, the idea of again doing something meaningful for people who needed it was exciting, and it was equally interesting that, of all the people to have met him in the Threshold, it had been someone who could make, too.

"I don’t know if there are any plans in order," he says, not recalling any sort of task mentioned by Ranjiri for which he would be suited; he had, however, wandered a good bit about the Falls, and had discovered a couple places that seemed in need of attention, "but the soldiers will need equipment, and then there is a Healer’s Hut, that could use some extra touches."

"I find it hard to believe you’ve never used the magic before," he smiles, having used the power within hours of having received it, himself, eager to experience the flow of magic his parents had told him of; of course, he also hadn’t been born a very magical creature, either, rather quite the opposite, "either way, something small is probably best, to start. Its easier to make the little stuff… for me anyway."

Dragomir
I hope tomorrow you find better things.
Credits
JETTSTOCK : SED-RAH-STOCK : GALAXIESANDDUST
Wishlist | Table Tracker  

Any violence/magic is allowed to be used upon Dragomir at anytime, permitting it doesn't kill or seriously maim him without my permission <3

Messages In This Thread
Some story this is. - by Dragomir - 11-21-2016, 09:49 AM
RE: Some story this is. - by Syrena - 11-28-2016, 02:50 PM
RE: Some story this is. - by Dragomir - 12-15-2016, 08:54 AM
RE: Some story this is. - by Syrena - 12-19-2016, 03:59 PM
RE: Some story this is. - by Dragomir - 12-23-2016, 11:36 AM
RE: Some story this is. - by Syrena - 12-28-2016, 12:27 PM
RE: Some story this is. - by Dragomir - 12-31-2016, 03:23 PM
RE: Some story this is. - by Syrena - 01-08-2017, 12:57 PM
RE: Some story this is. - by Dragomir - 01-17-2017, 12:56 PM
RE: Some story this is. - by Syrena - 01-19-2017, 07:46 PM