the Rift

[PRIVATE] I don't know what is

Tasokh Posts: 6
Outcast
Filly :: Pegasus :: 16 :: 2 Seasons
Frostie
Tasokh

A world full of wolves, who's the leader of the pack?
When they teach you how to act, try to keep you in a trap.
Conditioned 'til you're blue in the face, so take it from rage, I won't do what they say.

The snow hare was long gone, it was only the dun princess in the snow covered meadow. This was not her domain either. She had played in the snows for a few days now but had quickly tired of the wet, cold...mush under her hooves. What ever snow drifted down onto her warm body eventually melted into her coat, which gave her a dappled pattern along the top of her back. It was home that she craved now. Home where she and her sister should be with their mother, although it had been some time since Tasokh had had any contact with either of them. It was her own fault and she missed them desperately. In fact the youngster wish that both her mother and twin where here. Now. In this frozen and lonely land.

"Hāedar!"

The filly's head snapped up at an alarming rate. Could the Gods be so kind as to deliver her sister onto her doorstep? Surely not. That was wishful thinking, the voice had been nothing more than an echo of the past. A gentle breeze of the past being carried to her through the tops of the surrounding trees. But then a large shop burst out from between the frost covered bushes and bottom branches. Fire assaulted the remaining snow around the figure, although curiously only by reflecting it's warmer colours onto the pale snow. Verro pushed herself over the snow covered mounds and through the thicker and somewhat sunken patches of grass. Tasokh did not move, instead she remained rooted to the ground by shock. "Verro?" The whispered word was mixed with disbelief and hope.

"I..." Unable to form a sensible response to her sister words, the girl grinned widely. Laughing loudly as Verro slid to a stop before her and enveloped Tasokh with her wings. The lighter girl snuggled into the embrace, soaking her sister's warmth, desperately blinking away the tears that threatened to freeze on her cheeks. "Inavva." The relief in her voice was clear while she desperately fought to be even closer to her twin. The felling of being complete once again fuelled her, enabled to be stronger in the current tragic situation. "Vos, yeri?" Finally a response to her sister's soothing and concerned words and a few retreating steps so that she may study her sister in turn.

When she noted no serious injuries she realised the lie that she'd spoken. Psychically she was not hurt but emotionally...emotionally she was ruined. "Sek." Frowning the girl reflected upon the images that flashed through here mind, a continues loop. "Ave...ave ajjin driv." She finally spoke the words out loud, yet it did little to help her accept this new reality. Suddenly the weight in her mane and tail, the weight of her father's feathers, dragged her deeper into the snow. "Hash yer ray nest?" She asked, looking into her sister's purple eyes with her silver ones.
Credit

Inavva - Sister
Dos, yeri? - No, you?
Ave...ave ajjin driv - Father...father is dead
Hash yer ray nesi? - Did you know?

@Verro

Messages In This Thread
I don't know what is - by Tasokh - 11-21-2016, 05:02 PM
RE: I don't know what is - by Verro - 11-22-2016, 12:30 AM
RE: I don't know what is - by Tasokh - 11-22-2016, 03:41 AM
RE: I don't know what is - by Verro - 12-20-2016, 05:03 PM