the Rift

[PRIVATE] I don't know what is

Verro Posts: 25
Absent Abyss
Filly :: Pegasus :: 17 :: Three Seasons
Nova

The laughter from her younger sister had been music to her ears, the light and warmth of it flooded her and all too easily put her mind to rest. There would be no more waking up without her other half beside her, no more would she be stood on cliff edges and empty forests as she yelled for Tasokh to come back to her. No longer would she be stood there answered with the salt wind and leafy silence they'd offered her in return.

Her wings enclosed as tightly as they could around her sister, her head dropped low and her own eyes closed for a precious few moments, as she willed whatever tears of her own threatened to spill from her cheeks away. The taller of the two uttered a small laugh when Tasokh asked if she was hurt, a jeweled eye cracked open and peered down at her as she pulled away. "Vos, Hāedar." Apart from the usual scrapes and scratches she'd gotten from thorned brambles she'd received when traveling the forest, her dun painted hide was as pristine as the last time they'd been together.

All too sooner, the jovial mood switched. The warmth which had reigned disappeared in a frigid gust of wind between the two, heralded with the words which brought back what had ruined her heart to begin with. The cracks seemed to split open as her own face changed to mirror her sadness, the spirit flames which danced upon her wings dimmed. "Anha tiholat, anha ki hazze." She'd been there as his flames stopped burning, watched as their brother had tried to rouse him from his final sleep. The precious bungle of black feathered which littered the small braids within her mane were sacred to her, she'd gently taken them from her resting Ave and woven into her hair so that he could be there with her, despite his passing.

"kisha zhorre jin Gaezo akka Hāedar, mori thirat kijinosi Edge." She didn't want to dwell on Gaucho's passing any longer, for her sake and her sisters sake. So she'd switched it to something else, they came from a large family, a family that no longer just lingered in the throat. Her flames burned brighter as she tilted her head toward the tree line, what marked the start of the misty forest realm. "Tikh yer allayafi tat tihat?"

Verro speaks

Anha tiholat, anha ki hazze — I know, I was there.
kisha zhorre jin gaezo akka Hāedar, mori thirat kijinosi Edge — We have a brother and sister, they live in the edge.
tikh yer allayafi tat tihat? — Would you like to see?
she slept with wolves without fear.
♦ verro of the sands
lovelyskylark!

@Tasokh
[Image: BGJGwn32.png]
force & aggression permitted against Verro at all times
with the exception of maiming and death

Messages In This Thread
I don't know what is - by Tasokh - 11-21-2016, 05:02 PM
RE: I don't know what is - by Verro - 11-22-2016, 12:30 AM
RE: I don't know what is - by Tasokh - 11-22-2016, 03:41 AM
RE: I don't know what is - by Verro - 12-20-2016, 05:03 PM