the Rift

[OPEN] they are lost and gone forever, oh my darling clementine

Rexanna Posts: 499
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 7 years HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Marembo :: Marbled Polecat :: None Skylark
Rexanna

Perhaps the concern was laced far too strongly against her pale brow. It was quiet, aside from the wind howling and the chill as it crept up her spine. Marembo’s blue gaze landed directly on the woman who stood precariously on the ledge of the sharp cliffs. At first, he wasn’t too worried. She did have wings after all, but with a mental nudge from his bonded he had to admit that it was sad, and that his bonded wouldn’t allow such a thing to occur on any given night or day. He remained still against her withers as Rexanna stepped a bit closer, still allowing the gilded pegasus her space. And she listened, diligently, as the mare spoke with an accent that seemed so foreign and yet beautiful all the same.

But I –” A small frown formed its way on Rexanna’s pale lips. She nodded along, aware that the woman couldn’t see her do such a thing, but still it was the effort that was noted. “Pain is one of the worst things someone can experience.” She began, her voice soft and as soothing as possible – pressing into her maternal instinct from the pregnancy that bloated her sides. “I know saying things like ‘it’ll be okay’ doesn’t help. So I’m not going to say them. But I will tell you that life has a funny way of making everyone it’s pawn for heartbreak.” She admitted to her, hoping that the line of heartbreak she, herself, had felt would be over now.

With her words, she took one more step closer, feeling the wind as it raced against the faces of the cliffs, brushing up and pushing her dual toned mane into the air, the chains following suit. “But there’s others that have experienced such hard times. And that’s where friendship is found. I have suffered loss and heartbreak, and I will be your friend, if you just step back and talk with me for a bit?” She questioned, cocking her head to the side, ever hopeful despite the chill that racked her spine.

"Talk."

@Yael <3
[Image: lovelyskylark.gif?8]
Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Rexanna, without killing her.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
RE: they are lost and gone forever, oh my darling clementine - by Rexanna - 11-30-2016, 11:35 PM