the Rift

[OPEN] they are lost and gone forever, oh my darling clementine

Rexanna Posts: 499
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 7 years HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Marembo :: Marbled Polecat :: None Skylark
Rexanna

Rexanna hardly noticed the confusion as it came across Yael’s face. Perhaps if she had, she’d be able to better elaborate, but the ex-Thief figured as they warmed up that the pegasus might have some questions that the gilded woman could answer, to help give insight and comfort. Yet, as she moved further into the cave and silence overcame her and Rexanna offered a few questions, Yael responded with a thickly accented “thank you” and fluffed her wings for warmth.

Soon enough, however, Yael’s words came into the brisk air as a response. Immediately Rexanna smiled gently, remembering her first few weeks and a few of the terrifying encounters she had endured during the first month or so she spent in this new and overwhelming land. As Yael paused, unable to finish the words, Rexanna cleared her throat gently as she shifted her weight. “Overwhelming?” She questioned with a slight tilt of her head, the chains adorning her forehead shifting with the movement. “I was the same when I arrived, don’t worry.” She assured before Yael spoke again.

I hope one day I can repay you.” Rexanna’s smile only grew a bit brighter, and with a slight shake of her head began to speak. “We’re herdmates, it’s honestly the least I can do. Besides, having friends in a world that can be far too lonely is at least something everyone should have.” A small nod finished her set of words. And to respond back to Yael’s other questions, she situated herself to get a bit more comfortable, to settle in for stories and tales of her time in Helovia, of questions the mare might have that nobody else might be able to answer.

I do, yes. I’m not sure if you’ve met him yet. His name’s Tembovu. He’s the King here. And no, this little one is going to be my fourth one.” She admitted, while Marembo shook his head from his place, wanting Rexanna to correct herself and say five, but the pain of having to speak of your first child being a stillborn was not something that the ex-Thief wanted acquaintances to know. “I had twins before now. One of them is missing, that’s where Tembovu is right now. He’s looking for him.” She offered the information easily as a small frown creased the corners of her lips. “What about you? Do you have children?” She questioned quietly, hoping not to step over any boundaries.

"Talk."

@Yael no worries <3 it's been a busy time :D
[Image: lovelyskylark.gif?8]
Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Rexanna, without killing her.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
RE: they are lost and gone forever, oh my darling clementine - by Rexanna - 12-18-2016, 11:18 PM