the Rift

[OPEN] they are lost and gone forever, oh my darling clementine

Rexanna Posts: 499
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 7 years HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Marembo :: Marbled Polecat :: None Skylark
Rexanna

As the gilded pegasus shakes her head, Rexanna’s own head tilts a small amount. She found it strange, seeing as it seemed Tembovu knew of everyone in this land, that the fact he hadn’t met one of the herd members was almost as surprising as finding the pegasus on the ledge of the Cliffside. Aside from that, Alysanne hadn’t met her either! Oh, how very strange. Yet, as Yael continued on and mentioned all those she had met, the only one Rexanna knew was little Erthe. She offered the pegasus a small smile with that information. “I haven’t met the other ones, actually. Though I met Erthe when she was just a tiny thing.” She mused pleasantly.

Do you have a position here?” The words were thickly coated in accents but the ex-Thief could make them out. She shook her head briefly to assure Yael if she, too, didn’t have a position in the large herd land of the World’s Edge. “No, I don’t. I haven’t quite found my groove here. Though, I used to live in the Aurora Basin for many seasons. I was a Thief for them for quite some time.” She admitted, offering a pleasant smile. “I left to live here in the Edge so my children could be with their father.” She noted as well, though she’d be lying if she said she didn’t miss the Basin at all.

When Yael spoke of her children having wandering souls, it soothed a few of the nerves the gilded woman had. Rein was like that, Kiada even more so. And she hoped the gilded woman was right that the colt would return to her side as everyone seemed to think he would. “I hope so.” She admitted, turning her head slightly away to gaze outside the cave entrance. Then, Yael chuckled and admitted she had thirteen children. Rexanna’s eyes widened slightly and she offered a small chuckle of her own as she looked to the mare. “Thirteen? Oh my goodness.” Another small chuckle escaped her lips. “I can’t even imagine that amount!” She paused, her tone getting a bit more serious toward the end.

Was it nice having such a big family?” It was a serious, quiet question. Curious of the answer as Rexanna only grew up with fake families or her own extremely tiny one. She wanted to know if it was worth it, having so many children and a giant family, or if it was too hard on one’s emotions.

"Talk."

@Yael <3 sorry for the wait! I'm loving it too :D
[Image: lovelyskylark.gif?8]
Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Rexanna, without killing her.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
RE: they are lost and gone forever, oh my darling clementine - by Rexanna - 12-30-2016, 04:05 PM