the Rift

[OPEN] breathing in snowflakes !! [welcoming]

Eldala Posts: 64
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.0 hh :: 3yrs (Ages in Frostfall) HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
Capro :: Girgentana Goat :: None Goatfairy

ELDALA had been enjoying her first peaceful night in many nights and had just settled into her crafters nest when a tinkling of excitement rustled over the connection she held with Capro. Her Soul was trying his very best to quiet the excitement but the feeling was so strong and his mind was so very young that he was failing miserably. The kid goat gave up and bounded over to his bonded to bounce on her back. With a groan Eldala craned her neck to look at him. /If this is anything like having a foal then I NEVER want to have a foal/

But he bit firmly down on her ear and dragged her head to the opening of their little cave-home. /Oh! Maybe I take that back../ The causation for the sudden change was lighting up her eyes as it silently danced across the sky. Before her were the trails of the the famous Aurora Borealis this land was named after. Anyone who has seen them before would have a hard time explaining the pure beauty of the phenomenon and Eldala was no exception. Sure, it might help..but it would be like trying to explain the Grand Canyon or the Ocean. One must always just experience for themselves.

Then, down towards the entrance of the land, Eldala spots a pair of horses. /Oh! Someone to watch them with!/ Friends had not been Eldala's strong suit here in the Basin and so she never passed up a chance to try once more to make them. Besides, who wanted to watch this without someone to share it with? Capro snorted from his comfy spot nestled in her neck. He may not be able to understand words yet but he felt the sentiment. "Sorry." His bleat was decidedly annoyed. "We better hurry before they leave, Capro. Lets go make some friends!"

The infant goat only had a few seconds to climb the rocks near the entrance of their den to leap upon her already trotting back as she headed out to greet the pair. As she neared she recognized one, the blue mare, from previous meetings but the other was new. With an excited expression she called out cheerily, "What a lovely treat this is tonight isn't it?" When she reached them she nodded to both before continuing. "Hello, I'm Eldala, a Weaver here and that little beast, "  She paused with a chuckle to motion towards her goat-child who was toddling towards the floating killer-whale, "is my companion Capro."   He made quick work of puffing his cheeks out, holding his breath, and then jumping...just in case it worked. It didn't take long before he realized that this got him no closer to his claimed(without asking) new friend so he let out a dejected bleat. He really just wanted to lick her because she was shiny. What does shiny taste like? The little goat had many thoughts running through his mind. Eldala, grateful she was unable to hear whatever was going on in his weird brain, just watched and sighed. Then she returned her attention to the two, who were presumably talking at this point, and waited to hear what they had to say.

/Thoughts/
  "Words"

-Pixel by Niki-

△ All friendly/neutral contact is fine but no permanent injury/maiming/death △
△ Please tag me for everything you can, it helps me remember△

Messages In This Thread
RE: breathing in snowflakes !! [welcoming] - by Eldala - 11-23-2016, 04:03 AM